Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Doesn't Amber look so beautiful and powerful with the short hair! I love it, Rock on My Black Madonna!

----------------
    Now playing: A Perfect Circle - Magdalena
    via FoxyTunes
    ............Well I don't know how you actually look. But your intellect and personality illuminates those qualities more then most of the pictures posted in this forum.

Not hitting on you just being honest.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    ............Well I don't know how you actually look. But your intellect and personality illuminates those qualities more then most of the pictures posted in this forum.

Not hitting on you just being honest.
    Thank you for the compliments. To answer your question, not good enough to be a model, but I'm ok with that.

----------------
    Now playing: Tool - Parabola
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thank you for the compliments. To answer your question, not good enough to be a model, but I'm ok with that.

----------------
    Now playing: Tool - Parabola
    via FoxyTunes
    Modesty to....we should go chasing together. We'd rack up! Then we could take pictures afterwards holding up gaffs as if we went Bass fishing LOL!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Agreed. +10 points for you for mentioning Strider!! One of the reasons why I can hardly wait for Marvel vs Capcom 3!!

----------------
    Now playing: Deftones - battle-axe
    via FoxyTunes
    I used to wear my scarf like Strider. Hell it was the only reason I wore a scarf... I was 19 at the time. >____> ... If I could find the scarf I'd still do it.

I ain't gonna call Remy out or nothin', but trust me what she said is an understatement. She's quite attractive.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    Modesty to....we should go chasing together. We'd rack up! Then we could take pictures afterwards holding up gaffs as if we went Bass fishing LOL!
    Too fucking funny! That might actually be fun, aren't you in the Philly area? I'm about to be making a lot more trips there now ;-) I'd likely strike out with BTG's, many tend not to be open to being with another trans. Any other race or eclectic btg (amber&brooklyn&peggy) and we are in for a good time though.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    - Notes that he was not invited... notes the names that did not invite him... notes the plans of what to do to those who did not invite him... angry notes will be written... angry notes will be sent... and angry notes... will be received -

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    - Notes that he was not invited... notes the names that did not invite him... notes the plans of what to do to those who did not invite him... angry notes will be written... angry notes will be sent... and angry notes... will be received -
    It was mostly in jest. When I travel I'm on business and rarely have time for much else. Death Note is my favorite anime by the way. One of my last shoots with Bailey Jay was her doing a cosplay of Death Note. I actually had the live action movie but can't seem to find it now which really pisses me off

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    Hey relax Guy. Nothings written in stone and Philly hasn't survived cross dresser Irene yet ....