Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0

Lets Call It What It Is People

I'm on some Ms. Remy 'rant' ish today lol...anywho...

ITS NOT A CANDY STICK, PUSSY STICK, PUSSY POLE, SHE-CLIT OR WHATEVER DUMB ASS, 'I DON'T WANT TO CALL IT A DICK BECAUSE THEN I'D FEEL FUNNY' NAME YOU MAKE UP FOR IT....ITS A DICK!!!

Just like its not a 'boi pussy', 'tranny pussy" or anything else...its an asshole...if you have to make up a sugar-coated ass name for it so you feel comfortable sucking, fucking or taking it, STOP SUCKING, FUCKING OR TAKING IT!!!!

Cmon people, call it what the hell it is...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    i co sign on that if u lookin 4 pussy.....then GET SOME PUSSY!!!... A asshole is gonna always be a smelly asshole nomatter what u call it

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post

ITS NOT A CANDY STICK, PUSSY STICK, PUSSY POLE, SHE-CLIT OR WHATEVER DUMB ASS, 'I DON'T WANT TO CALL IT A DICK BECAUSE THEN I'D FEEL FUNNY' NAME YOU MAKE UP FOR IT....ITS A DICK!!!

Just like its not a 'boi pussy', 'tranny pussy" or anything else...its an asshole...if you have to make up a sugar-coated ass name for it so you feel comfortable sucking, fucking or taking it, STOP SUCKING, FUCKING OR TAKING IT!!!!

Well since a penis and clitoris are more alike then they are different I"m cool with calling it either.

But I have to co-sign that I hate the term "pussy stick" I'm 100% sure some gay guy made that dumb shit up.

And since I've yet to encounter a legitimate ts who refers to her private area as such I'm sticking to it.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Cock, ass and pussy.

Move along.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    I agree with Seanchai.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 53/1
    Given: 470/2

Totally agree, cock is cock, ass is ass and pussy is pussy

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0

Thumbs up

Preach great1 preach...you just telling it like it is.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    I dont prescribe to the stated excuse for using non traditional terms in the OP. In my experience These various labels tend to be used just to spice up the sex talk. I've used these terms myself on blogs as it gets boring and redundant always just saying cock, ass, pussy. Even these terms are slang, as it's more fun than saying penis/vagina. So I don't care if someone mixes in some 'twat' 'cunt' 'schlong' 'dick' 'brown eye' 'pink eye' 'purple monster' 'meat stick' 'pleasure pole' 'taint' 'tgirl' 'shemale' 'tranny' 'breast' 'boobs' 'melons' 'tits' 'rising dragon' 'velvet glove' 'spitting cobra' 'pink abyss' ''whispering willow' 'cum' 'cum guzzler' 'cum despensor' etc. I can really go on for some time with all the slang terms I've heard since high school lol Point is there are a ton of slang terms that would also need to be cut out to be as pc as the OP would need.

I had an awesome song to play with this topic but my net is down with storm and viewing from my phone.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    I dont prescribe to the stated excuse for using non traditional terms in the OP. In my experience These various labels tend to be used just to spice up the sex talk. I've used these terms myself on blogs as it gets boring and redundant always just saying cock, ass, pussy. Even these terms are slang, as it's more fun than saying penis/vagina. So I don't care if someone mixes in some 'twat' 'cunt' 'schlong' 'dick' 'brown eye' 'pink eye' 'purple monster' 'meat stick' 'pleasure pole' 'taint' 'tgirl' 'shemale' 'tranny' 'breast' 'boobs' 'melons' 'tits' 'rising dragon' 'velvet glove' 'spitting cobra' 'pink abyss' ''whispering willow' 'cum' 'cum guzzler' 'cum despensor' etc. I can really go on for some time with all the slang terms I've heard since high school lol Point is there are a ton of slang terms that would also need to be cut out to be as pc as the OP would need.

I had an awesome song to play with this topic but my net is down with storm and viewing from my phone.
    couldnt have said it any better its just words to spice up the momment...
    BUT IF WE GONNA KEEP IT REAL ON WHAT TELLING IT HOW IT IS! IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH A PERSON WHO HAS DICK AND YOU FUCK THEM THRU THE ANAL OR GET FUCKED.. YOUR CONSDIER "GAY" TO SOCIETY "I DONT MAKE THE RULES.. BUT IF WERE GONNA GO INTO THIS TOPIC... THAT SHOULD APPLY AS WELL.."MY OPINION" A DICK IS A DICK AND A ASSHOLE IS A ASSHOLE! IS WHAT THIS IS ABOUT..SO IF THAT IS THE CASE NO MATTER HOW PRETTY/ PASSABLE THE PERSON IS HOLDING IT.. ITS STILL CONSIDER GAY* TAKE THIS COMMENT HOWEVER YOU WANNA.. JUST SOME TRY TEA .. HOPEFULLY THIS THREAD WILL END SOON... ROLLS EYES*

OWNER OF "THE CREAMTEAM"
    www.sashastrokesxxx.com

Twitter:sashastrokes

Youtube: sashastrokestv

IMLIVE WEBSHOWS WITH SASHA STROKES
    http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?hnumber=749813

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    I got the "by society" bit but still wanted to say that when i have sex with females i fuck them in the mouth, pussy and ass and fail to see anything gay about it. Also don't think it's gay for a female to strap on and mount someone for anal sex either. So the point "society" needs to get clear, is that it's not the sex act of anal sex that is 'gay'. It's two men having sex that is gay. Isn't it funny that if it's two men having sex it's called 'gay' but if two women its lesbianism. Why the need for separate terms when it's still same sex relationship lol. What should two trans going at it be called? *shrugs* a bloody good time in my book *smiles*