Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
I got the "by society" bit but still wanted to say that when i have sex with females i fuck them in the mouth, pussy and ass and fail to see anything gay about it. Also don't think it's gay for a female to strap on and mount someone for anal sex either. So the point "society" needs to get clear, is that it's not the sex act of anal sex that is 'gay'. It's two men having sex that is gay. Isn't it funny that if it's two men having sex it's called 'gay' but if two women its lesbianism. Why the need for separate terms when it's still same sex relationship lol. What should two trans going at it be called? *shrugs* a bloody good time in my book *smiles*
As misinformed as society proves to be, how do we truly distinguish what keeping it real is?

What if one of the parties in question is XXY? Is that still considered same sex?

And as far as TS are concerned. Their diagnosis negates the norms of society to begin with. So why revolve your life around an ignorant society that's so quick to dismiss anything they dont understand anyway?

Since it's my opinion that nature cares as much about gay or straight labels as it does the flavor of Now/Laters. At that point I stop being a sheep and play by my own rules.