Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    I got the "by society" bit but still wanted to say that when i have sex with females i fuck them in the mouth, pussy and ass and fail to see anything gay about it. Also don't think it's gay for a female to strap on and mount someone for anal sex either. So the point "society" needs to get clear, is that it's not the sex act of anal sex that is 'gay'. It's two men having sex that is gay. Isn't it funny that if it's two men having sex it's called 'gay' but if two women its lesbianism. Why the need for separate terms when it's still same sex relationship lol. What should two trans going at it be called? *shrugs* a bloody good time in my book *smiles*
    As misinformed as society proves to be, how do we truly distinguish what keeping it real is?

What if one of the parties in question is XXY? Is that still considered same sex?

And as far as TS are concerned. Their diagnosis negates the norms of society to begin with. So why revolve your life around an ignorant society that's so quick to dismiss anything they dont understand anyway?

Since it's my opinion that nature cares as much about gay or straight labels as it does the flavor of Now/Laters. At that point I stop being a sheep and play by my own rules.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    As misinformed as society proves to be, how do we truly distinguish what keeping it real is?

What if one of the parties in question is XXY? Is that still considered same sex?

And as far as TS are concerned. Their diagnosis negates the norms of society to begin with. So why revolve your life around an ignorant society that's so quick to dissmiss anything they dont understand
    Interesting... you misspelled dismiss.

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    Interesting... you misspelled dismiss.
    Hey you get the gist of it besides every time I try to make a correction something else disappears all together so forgive the discrepancies.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    The real point of it all is... none of this matters. Because people are still going to say what they say, do what they do and at the end of it they're going to die. Maybe even during it. Everything you think, feel and do in this lifetime matters only to you and who you directly effect. When the sun collapses on itself your entire legacy won't mean shit. So fuck all what people have to say and enjoy yourself.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    My name is werwt22 and i approve this message HaHA

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    I was mostly poking fun at thegreat1 rant, I care not what anyone thinks. I march to my own drum beat!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13

Wink

Well, sure enough, I luv it when a babe says plain and simple ""FUCK ME UP MY ASS" (or "ARSE" if you're in the UK)

But I also luv it when they say "FUCK ME UP MY SHIT HOLE" (or "SHIT 'OLE" if you're in the UK)

Does this count as sugar-coating? lol

I know what great one's getting at, but it's not the word that's important... it's the thought: if someone cannot/will not conceive of playing with TS cock unless it is perceived as "pussy-stick", then yeh, they have some issues... But if someone just wants to spice up their dirty talk then why not jazz things up with all kinds of stuff... whether it's taboo or sugar-coating?

There's hundreds of ways to cum..... Choose one!

SHAUN