Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Well, regardless of if it's true or not, I hope Mimi is doing swell. I think she is one of the most beautiful women in the game. Yes, she can be a bit abrasive when you first meet her, but that's the norm now from almost all the girls because guys tend to have ulterior motives. Once she realizes that you are genuinely befriending her, she is a sweet girl.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Very true. Of course some girls work in reverse, but that's another story for another time. In any case if she was attacked and indeed didn't do anything to provoke said attack I hope she's okay.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTraveler View Post
    Very true. Of course some girls work in reverse, but that's another story for another time. In any case if she was attacked and indeed didn't do anything to provoke said attack I hope she's okay.

Indeed Cos, indeed.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Well, regardless of if it's true or not, I hope Mimi is doing swell. I think she is one of the most beautiful women in the game. Yes, she can be a bit abrasive when you first meet her, but that's the norm now from almost all the girls because guys tend to have ulterior motives. Once she realizes that you are genuinely befriending her, she is a sweet girl.
    Again, that YOUR opinion.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    You are on a warning also - I'm already tired of your shit and you've hardly been here.

This isn't the place for spreading rumours or gossip and it appears your OP was intended to do JUST that. Yes that is his opinion - if you want to put a model, or a TS down - fuck off to the zoo and do it there.
    Your tired of my shit? Why? Because I speak truths? Im not spreading a rumour. One of you're precious pet tgirls accused me of being the guy that did it. I said it wasnt me, but bravo, she had it coming. This is exactly what I was speaking of in the Kim Carta thread. And once again, you've answered my question. Anytime I say anything about a tgirl, I speak truthfully, from MY experience. Not anyone else's. My god, if I wanted to sit here all day and put tgirls down, I could for a number a reasons. I could do the same on HA as well. I've said it once and I'll say it again. Friendly disposition and how you treat and talk to people go a lot further with me than looks. No one, not a tgirl or a GG can talk to me like garbage. I wont allow it. So if I got a problem with one of YOU'RE girls, best believe I got a damm good reason for having said problem. No need to threaten me dude, if you're a sensible adult we can have a convo. But if you wanna play that turn a blind eye to stuff just because she's cute, then we'll always have a problem.

Thumbs Up/Down
    And Seanchai,

You used to hang with Mega. If I remember correctly, you and Mega were pretty tight at one time. Mega and I get along well. I run into him from time to time. We both agree on a lot of crap that goes down on these tgirl forums. But for some reason, when I have a problem with one of these girls, you immediately jump on the girls side. Whatever. I'm just sayin.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglygmoney View Post
    Again, that YOUR opinion.
    Proudly and with conviction.

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Loser.loser.loser....no body deserves to have their person violated no matter what they say.no one has the right to put their hands on anyone!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    Well in other news...

How about that fat chick that was blowing everybody this weekend...

You may know her...goes by the name Irene?

*DRUMS*
    Right on time Indy..that's a good one.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by thegirlnextdoor View Post
    Loser.loser.loser....no body deserves to have their person violated no matter what they say.no one has the right to put their hands on anyone!!!!!!!!!
    Not a loser. Im still in a realationship with a great genetic woman. Idk what world u live in where u believe the utter bullsh*t u just typed. If u go just about anywhere, and continually insult a person face to face, u got an ass whipping coming more than likely. And it is deserved. Wow, that has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen anyone type. I'd like to see how u would survive in East NY with that kind of stupid thinking. Just total utter stupidity. Unreal.