Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglygmoney View Post
    Not a loser. Im still in a realationship with a great genetic woman. Idk what world u live in where u believe the utter bullsh*t u just typed. If u go just about anywhere, and continually insult a person face to face, u got an ass whipping coming more than likely. And it is deserved. Wow, that has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen anyone type. I'd like to see how u would survive in East NY with that kind of stupid thinking. Just total utter stupidity. Unreal.
    Wait a second, you are saying that this trans woman deserved to be physically assaulted because of something she said?!?

This is America, land of free speech, which is why whomever laid hands on her would go to jail. Are You seriously adovacting violence, over some spoken words?!? What makes you feel you can come to this forum, promoting such deadly actions toward trans women? Surely, you realize the finger is hovering over the 'ban' button... Don't worry about Seanchai, with such rhetoric I shall rejoice in my parergon.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

I figure this is a good a place as any to ask...

Does the rumor that she hasn't done any hardcore b/c she has an STD hold any merit?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqOrpheus View Post
    Does the rumor that she hasn't done any hardcore b/c she has an STD hold any merit?
    shouldn't you ask her that? how would anyone here know? Even if they said one way or the other, unless they are holding up her results sheet, why would you believe them, they are just some random person online with no accountability in what they say.

----------------
    Now playing: Duran Duran - Girls On Film
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Wait a second, you are saying that this trans woman deserved to be physically assaulted because of something she said?!?

This is America, land of free speech, which is why whomever laid hands on her would go to jail. Are You seriously adovacting violence, over some spoken words?!? What makes you feel you can come to this forum, promoting such deadly actions toward trans women? Surely, you realize the finger is hovering over the 'ban' button... Don't worry about Seanchai, with such rhetoric I shall rejoice in my parergon.
    Ok, lets get this straight.

a. I havent made any threats to anyone here, so I dont know what ur talking about.
    b. My post said that if a person is CONTINUALLY INSULTED AND ANTAGONIZED FACE TO FACE BY SOMEONE ELSE, they probably have an asswhipping coming.
    c. Free speech does not give you the right to insult someone. I know cops that wont arrest a guy if they feel he was provoked to whip someone's ass. Hurling insult after insult is grounds for this to happen. Maybe not in ur world(whatever it is)but certaintly in mine. And this is something that Mimi does. So if her mouth got her ass kicked, I'm sure it was deserved. Now you wanna talk about free speech? Well I just excersized mine. And I should be banned for it even though I didnt threaten anyone? Really? LOL I was hoping this place was different from HA, but its starting to seem exactly like HA.

You mean to tell me, that if Mimi went into some random bar and started in on someone, thats under free speech its her right to do so? Look, security would probably throw her out before the person kicks her ass because they expect her ass to get kicked. Not just her but with anyone. I think you need to go back and read the free speech laws all over again. No where in them does it say you're are entitled to insult and degrade people without reprecussion. here I'll help you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom..._United_States

Freedom of speech in the United States

Freedom of speech in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and by many state constitutions and state and federal laws, with the exception of obscenity, defamation, incitement to riot, and fighting words,[1] as well as harassment, privileged communications, trade secrets, classified material, copyright, patents, military conduct, commercial speech such as advertising, and time, place and manner restrictions.

Obscenity, defamation and fighting words and harrassment are not protected under free speech. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT MIMI DOES. So you're point?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13

Cool

a. I havent made any threats to anyone here, so I dont know what ur talking about.
    b. My post said that if a person is CONTINUALLY INSULTED AND ANTAGONIZED FACE TO FACE BY SOMEONE ELSE, they probably have an asswhipping coming.
    c. Free speech does not give you the right to insult someone. I know cops that wont arrest a guy if they feel he was provoked to whip someone's ass. Hurling insult after insult is grounds for this to happen. Maybe not in ur world(whatever it is)but certaintly in mine. And this is something that Mimi does. So if her mouth got her ass kicked, I'm sure it was deserved. Now you wanna talk about free speech? Well I just excersized mine. And I should be banned for it even though I didnt threaten anyone? Really? LOL I was hoping this place was different from HA, but its starting to seem exactly like HA.
    Cmon now, your initial "...well, that's YOUR opinion" to the sentiment that Mimi is a real cutie did seem to overplay your hand a little, betraying a sentiment of smug satisfaction?

I don't know this Mimi, and maybe she is a First Class pain in the ass, BUT to prescribe an ass-whupping for all such characters is somewhat juvenile...

The thing is, I do actually take your point that continued and incessant rudeness can increase ones chances of being attacked verbally AND physically, but it's still a poor reflection on ones soul... There was a report of a trans girl being ass-whupped and stomped on by 2 trolls in McDonalds recently... It's very possible that she "provoked" her attackers (the inverted commas are extremely pertinent)....But what if the attackers in question have an extremely fragile ego and are consequently hypersensitive to anything that they perceive - however vaguely - as "disrespect"... IF that is the case, then by definition she has still technically speaking "provoked" the attack..... But any reasonable and mature soul would conclude that the attacker(s) bear full responsibility for their actions courtesy of their contrived and embarrasingly false self-image of "royalty" and "largesse", a tone that is largely responsible for turning many of our urban areas into battlefields...

Such hypersensitive respect-obsessed people tend to be - in my experience - utter kunts who need a good ass-whupping themselves.

(Mimi's alleged bitchiness notwithstanding, I am feeling that this may be the case here)

As for someone who was persistently rude to me, I would either walk away or give back serious verbals to them, depending on which animal was uppermost in my soul at that time... If they then tried to step into a physical realm with me - and only then - I would attack them without mercy or regret.

SHAUN

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13

Wink

Ooooops.... did I kill another topic? heeeheee

SHAUN

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by ROC View Post
    didn't hear anything, but i sure hope it's not true, she is so beautiful
    Despite all the rumors and the drama that comes with the name. She's definately a bad broad. So odds are that if we ever met she'd cuss my ass out and I'd love all 7 inches of it.

....Wait what???

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by thegirlnextdoor View Post
    Loser.loser.loser....no body deserves to have their person violated no matter what they say.no one has the right to put their hands on anyone!!!!!!!!!
    Wow at TS Gandhi over here....

Hmmm....I wonder what the odds are of her penis getting hard if I let her best me in a fight....

I'd say the odds were pretty high so ya might wanna avoid any blows to the mouth since you'll wanna stick it somewhere once the erection's complete....

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post

Actually Assault are "words" and Battery is the actual touching. So that being said some words can get you an ass whoopin.

Example: You bitch ass nigga, I'm gonna kick your ass.(while holding a stick/bat/etc.)

...That's aggravated assault.

Thumbs Up/Down

You mean to tell me, that if Mimi went into some random bar and started in on someone, thats under free speech its her right to do so? Look, security would probably throw her out before the person kicks her ass because they expect her ass to get kicked. Not just her but with anyone. I think you need to go back and read the free speech laws all over again. No where in them does it say you're are entitled to insult and degrade people without reprecussion. here I'll help you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom..._United_States

Freedom of speech in the United States

Freedom of speech in the United States is protected by the First Amendment to the United States Constitution and by many state constitutions and state and federal laws, with the exception of obscenity, defamation, incitement to riot, and fighting words,[1] as well as harassment, privileged communications, trade secrets, classified material, copyright, patents, military conduct, commercial speech such as advertising, and time, place and manner restrictions.

Obscenity, defamation and fighting words and harrassment are not protected under free speech. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT MIMI DOES. So you're point?

No where in America is it ok to beat someone down just for something they say, which is why they would go to jail, not get a pat on the back from the police. I know nothing about her or her past, but it's stupid to promote violence against trans girls. Even if what you say about her is true, about her disposition, which I'm not arguing, it doesn't give you the right to say someone should beat her up. And just like she would deserve to get kicked out of a bar for inciting violence, you too deserve to be kicked out of here for the same. You are the only person coming to this forum making into HA.

----------------
    Now playing: Lamb Of God - Laid To Rest
    via FoxyTunes