Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jamie is Jane

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0

Jamie is Jane

New model Jamie is also known as Jane.... Definitely see some changes going on though (hormones I'm sure). Fingers, eyes, nose, lips, etc give it away. No tatts to match up so I guess I could be wrong....if it's a twin.
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Yep that's her - spotted as soon as she went up myself and A, should be making the changes.
    Thanks
    seanchai

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Your reward is one gold star!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    Gold Star!!! Whaaaaaaattt???? YESSSSS!!!!!!!!

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

Thumbs Up/Down
    Yeah I shot her a few years back as Jane ( maybe her first shoot?) and I have to say she's evolved quite nicely. Was very much a cd when I shot her.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Wood View Post
    Yeah I shot her a few years back as Jane ( maybe her first shoot?) and I have to say she's evolved quite nicely. Was very much a cd when I shot her.
    Erm that was only 12 months ago! Time flies when your Buddy Wood!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Oh...well I do remember I was still in San Diego. I thought it was at least 2 years but yes time does become a bit of a tranny blur. Even more impressive for her then.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/4
    Given: 1/0
    I like her slender build and her small hormonal tits. I hope she doesn't get silicon implants, it seems like the next logical step for a lot of these girls, but I think they are unattractive and cry out "artificial".

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by MrF View Post
    I like her slender build and her small hormonal tits. I hope she doesn't get silicon implants, it seems like the next logical step for a lot of these girls, but I think they are unattractive and cry out "artificial".
    Yep I agree - sometimes they do look awesome though, I mean look at Katie Coxxx or the new Carmen Delicious that Dirty put up (I assume they are implants!) but when some girls get them put in, they just don't work - give me cute and perky any day over bolts ons.

A BTG Photographer - The Duke of Atlanta DirtySouth's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Yep I agree - sometimes they do look awesome though, I mean look at Katie Coxxx or the new Carmen Delicious that Dirty put up (I assume they are implants!) but when some girls get them put in, they just don't work - give me cute and perky any day over bolts ons.
    I have to agree. Carmen's breast and Katie's breasts are very soft to the touch and that always gets a 10 in my book.