when will she be on the updates
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade1 View Post
    when will she be on the updates
    Great question Blade! This Kitty girl is a major diamond in the rough. She is actually just starting her transition. Just wait til this girl gets all the work done that she's planning to have done, she is gonna be fire!!! For all you guys that are into girls with abundant endowment, as you can see, she is not lacking by any means. BUT to all you fellas that like girls with a phenominal ass and legs, just wait till she appears on the updates!! Her ass is KRAZY and her legs are so femininely shapely. I think this girl has overwhelming potential. I will be following this young lady's transition. It will only get better.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Great question Blade! This Kitty girl is a major diamond in the rough. She is actually just starting her transition. Just wait til this girl gets all the work done that she's planning to have done, she is gonna be fire!!! For all you guys that are into girls with abundant endowment, as you can see, she is not lacking by any means. BUT to all you fellas that like girls with a phenominal ass and legs, just wait till she appears on the updates!! Her ass is KRAZY and her legs are so femininely shapely. I think this girl has overwhelming potential. I will be following this young lady's transition. It will only get better.
    fam, good analysis.
    so, vid where she from?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by ty-clone View Post
    fam, good analysis.
    so, vid where she from?
    T-Clone, she is from North Carolina. She spends a lot of time in Florida as well, but she is from the Raleigh-Durham, NC area. She works in Charlotte a lot too. Clone, her body is sick! Her ass to leg proportion will blow your mind. When she wears tall heels, it is ridiculous!!! Her toes are pretty, her fingers are pretty and well manicured. The thing that turns me on so much about her, Clone, is that she is so petite. I like short, petite girls. She is about 5'4" maybe 135 lbs. Now are those not typical biowoman stats or what! She's got some anatomical procedures coming, and when she finishes.....LOOK OUT! She has the potential to be the next Sheeba-type star if she sticks with it.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Thanks for the info, I can't when she's on the updates...whenever that'll be

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    I think she's scheduled for 3-4 weeks time.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    I think she's scheduled for 3-4 weeks time.
    Thanks Seachai, for the info. I see that I'm not the only person who thinks this girl is BADASS!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0
    She's definitely packin a "Magic Stick".

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    WHOAAAAA DAYUMMMM!!!!! She look good now. Maybe its the clothes and jewelry distractin me but she's on point. Kinda reminds me of Mia Isabella when she first came out. Maybe thats what got me so excited.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNACORD View Post
    She's definitely packin a "Magic Stick".
    D-cord, that shit is huge!! Let me forewarn you.....Kitty is 100% TOP and she does not mess around!! Like Pops says from the movie Friday......."Bang! Bang! Bang!"