Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

I Hate watching Tranny Feuds on JerrySpringer

when the guys come on there && they look like Ogres, & the trannies come on there && look like Donkey. Then the Female they cheating on with the tranny looks like Prince Hell No. ugh it is soo frustrating to see.

"Oh i didnt know u was no dude. If i woulda known that i wouldnt have talk to u!!!" ( secretly saying, "lets slapbox on stage && after the show lets get a room")

OMFG

then the woman being cheated on always says some smart shit like
    "u dont even know what you are!!!" to the transsexual
    "U disgust me!!! EWWW!!!"

If evar i went on JS id have sum words && hands for these dumb broads && these dumb broads lol.. ( fake PPL)

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

<3 xoxo.. TsBrooklynMattel <3

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    those r my favorite ones lol luckly for me my wife knows im attracted to trannies i still wouldnt embarrass her by telling her im cheating with one on national tv some folks do anything for 15 minutes of fam

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by TsBrooklynMattel View Post
    when the guys come on there && they look like Ogres, & the trannies come on there && look like Donkey. Then the Female they cheating on with the tranny looks like Prince Hell No. ugh it is soo frustrating to see.

"Oh i didnt know u was no dude. If i woulda known that i wouldnt have talk to u!!!" ( secretly saying, "lets slapbox on stage && after the show lets get a room")

OMFG

If evar i went on JS id have sum words && hands for these dumb broads && these dumb broads lol.. ( fake PPL)
    What? Brooklyn is that you? You've got some hands.....??? I can't even see you throwing some hands you lil feminine, sweet cutie pie you!!! You got some hands.....YEAH RIGHT! lol. Those lil soft hands are only good for accentuating your petite little cute body and face. Are you kidding me?

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0

Fabricated Dramas

I really despise those types of shows. I will admit I was hooked on them back in the late 90's.

It's too much like wrestling, it's all plotted out and discussed before they come on stage. Once I realized that it was all fabricated dramas I lost interest quickly. Shows like that really make the trans girls look bad promoting stereotypes amongst the mainstream America, who might only have these shows to base the trans community off of.

----------------
    Now playing: Alice in Chains - Would?
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    I really despise those types of shows. I will admit I was hooked on them back in the late 90's.

It's too much like wrestling, it's all plotted out and discussed before they come on stage. Once I realized that it was all fabricated dramas I lost interest quickly. Shows like that really make the trans girls look bad promoting stereotypes amongst the mainstream America, who might only have these shows to base the trans community off of.

----------------
    Now playing: Alice in Chains - Would?
    via FoxyTunes
    Totally agreed Rems. I used to watch JS religiously, but it soon became redundant drama to me. The only transgendered episodes I like are the ones where you have to guess if she's a man or a woman. I like those, but JS didn't do that many of those shows. They were primarily done by Maury Povich.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Shows like that really make the trans girls look bad promoting stereotypes amongst the mainstream America, who might only have these shows to base the trans community off of.
    I agree with you Remy.
    I don't really get off on watching people make fools of others in a hurtful way. Those shows are only meant to hurt people in the long run.
    Unfortunately, it probably is the only view a lot of people get of a transperson and it's not a very good example. First impressions of no matter what, are lasting ones. It's hard enough for a trans girl to be accepted by the straight community as it is. Why try to degrade a certain group of people.
    Plus, it doesn't make it any easier for a guy like me to explain why I like Transgendered girls to my friends, when shows like that spew dribble like that. Just saying!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TsBrooklynMattel View Post

OMFG

When MiMi Plastique was on there she said they gave her 5K

We all know at this point that the shit is staged. So you're either a fan of seedy mindless humor or you're the one reaching for the remote once you hear the chants.