Thread: searching

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

searching

im in search for a btg somewhere in ohio or surrounding area im an up and coming photographer and id like to take some shots to help out wit my training if theres any help let me know i can use it.I would also like to start up my own site or work for one if possible.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Ohio, has many trans girls. Search any of the major cities and you'll find them. I know girls in Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati... Can you show us samples of your work/portfolio? Doesn't have to be trans related pics.

Been getting so many request from potential photogs looking to get on, and then they have no photog history to their credit. *shakes head* I know awesome photogs all up the eastern seaboard, that makes my work look like a child with a point and shoot. You have to bring some real quality and impress or else what exactly are you bringing to the table, aside from wanting an inline track to hook up with our models.

----------------
    Now playing: Marilyn Manson - Tourniquet
    via FoxyTunes

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!