Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Where is Ts Nefertiti???

What ever happened to ts Nefertiti? anybody know what happened to her? is she still in the game, traveling? movies? dancing??

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6
    Quote Originally Posted by bjsober1 View Post
    What ever happened to ts Nefertiti? anybody know what happened to her? is she still in the game, traveling? movies? dancing??
    there was a rumor about her passin away a few years ago,but I'm hoping it's not true, cause She is a BTG fav of mine.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Damn she's one of my favorites as well, lets hope it's not true..damn! ! ! ! !

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Did a search of the forum, and this is one of the first 5 threads that popped up, and seems to have 'some' info. http://www.black-tgirls.com/forum/sh...ight=nefertiti It's not much I know, but I know nothing personally about her and at least from this thread you can direct your queries to someone who may have your requisite 411, through PM.

----------------
    Now playing: Dethklok - Better Metal Snake
    via FoxyTunes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Dont know how true this is and I'm not trying to spread any rumours, but I've heard on other forums that she has battled substance abuse problems over the years. That may be why she tends to disappear at times. Not really something thats uncommon among working girls. I'm just sayin. Hope its not true, but it wouldnt suprise me.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Just to ease all of your concerns about Nef passing away. The answer to that is NO! Nef is alive and well. She has retired from the business but SHE IS NOT DEAD.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    I wish the answer to that question was 'at my house waiting for me to come home' lol

Funny thing is, 1st time I saw her, I was NOT attracted to her...but after a while, I loved her...

I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Thumbs up

happy she's alive and doing well.........

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post
    I wish the answer to that question was 'at my house waiting for me to come home' lol

Funny thing is, 1st time I saw her, I was NOT attracted to her...but after a while, I loved her...
    I'm with you G1. When I first saw her, I was more fascinated by her body and appendage than I was her face. I think her down-to-earth, modest, somewhat shy personality grew on me and I started to look differently at her. She became very attractive. Just goes to show you that beauty is not only what's on the outside but, to a large degree, what's inside as well.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    I'm with you G1. When I first saw her, I was more fascinated by her body and appendage than I was her face. I think her down-to-earth, modest, somewhat shy personality grew on me and I started to look differently at her. She became very attractive. Just goes to show you that beauty is not only what's on the outside but, to a large degree, what's inside as well.
    Thanks for the clarification Vid.cause again I too was in luv wit that frame,and when I finally saw a scene where she gives this dude the business,but the best part for me was when she let him top herI've been in luv every since