Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 781/2
    Given: 16/0

Thumbs up I need proof sidney....lol

BEEN HEARING ABOUT SIDNEY FOR A MINUTE AND STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THE GOODS BELOW....... I HEAR PEOPLE SAY SHE IS TRANNY, BUT BRO. RIGHT HERE NEED SOME PHOTOS...........SMILING........... SHE IS SEXY AS HELL!!!!!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by ROC View Post
    BEEN HEARING ABOUT SIDNEY FOR A MINUTE AND STILL HAVEN'T SEEN THE GOODS BELOW....... I HEAR PEOPLE SAY SHE IS TRANNY, BUT BRO. RIGHT HERE NEED SOME PHOTOS...........SMILING........... SHE IS SEXY AS HELL!!!!!

I'm with you ROC! I don't believe she's transsexual. I think that it's all a gimmick for the rappers and others to sell themselves. Not only that, but an attempt to put her on the map, controversially. I'm looking at her tits and they are too perfect to be tranny tits. Her ass has little cellulite dimples in it like a biological woman's ass. I've never seen a tranny ass with cellulite. Lumps and clumps from screwed up silicone injection jobs, but not cottage cheese looking dimples. Until I see the piece, I'm stickin with Biogirl.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0
    I don't think so ether. She's all Female. A Gorgous Female!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 87/6
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNACORD View Post
    I don't think so ether. She's all Female. A Gorgous Female!
    She sure is. oh damn!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    I believe she is transsexual. With her being so public now, I don't believe she could fake it for this long. People were looking up yearbook pictures of her trying to expose her. Here's the one I saw, whether it's real or not.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/3
    Quote Originally Posted by ROC View Post

Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    I'm with you ROC! I don't believe she's transsexual. I think that it's all a gimmick for the rappers and others to sell themselves. Not only that, but an attempt to put her on the map, controversially. I'm looking at her tits and they are too perfect to be tranny tits. Her ass has little cellulite dimples in it like a biological woman's ass. I've never seen a tranny ass with cellulite. Lumps and clumps from screwed up silicone injection jobs, but not cottage cheese looking dimples. Until I see the piece, I'm stickin with Biogirl.
    i think i heard she had her SRS years ago. idk

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by ty-clone View Post
    i think i heard she had her SRS years ago. idk
    Right you are my good man

I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!