Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Wow! More power to you j. money. That's a bit more than I can handle.
    When ur laying there in bed with someone u really want to be with, u become oblivious to the pain. LOL I also had her flown in. That was the first time we ever met face to face. She hadnt had much body work yet. She looked more like this.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglygmoney View Post
    When ur laying there in bed with someone u really want to be with, u become oblivious to the pain. LOL I also had her flown in. That was the first time we ever met face to face. She hadnt had much body work yet. She looked more like this.
    Yeah, now that's when I met her too, as Tambry. I didn't meet her physically, but we used to speak on the phone all the time when she was Tambry. I liked her body better back then than I do now. One thing didn't change though.....that massive snake between her legs

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Yeah, now that's when I met her too, as Tambry. I didn't meet her physically, but we used to speak on the phone all the time when she was Tambry. I liked her body better back then than I do now. One thing didn't change though.....that massive snake between her legs
    it's crazy how money seems to put weight on people...men, women and ts. i like the thick version too though so i aint mad. i was just noticing how weight gain in ts normally coincides with increased fame/money.

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    it's crazy how money seems to put weight on people...men, women and ts. i like the thick version too though so i aint mad. i was just noticing how weight gain in ts normally coincides with increased fame/money.

LOL, good point. When you making big money, you live good and eat good.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0
    LOL, good point. When you making big money, you live good and eat good.
    I'll put money on the fact that the eating part is full of not so healthy foods. You don't get fat and over weight from eating "3 square meals a day".

Booze also puts on weight. I'm not saying she drinks, because I don't know her. It's just a fact.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNACORD View Post
    I'll put money on the fact that the eating part is full of not so healthy foods. You don't get fat and over weight from eating "3 square meals a day".

Booze also puts on weight. I'm not saying she drinks, because I don't know her. It's just a fact.
    She's not a heavy drinker at all. But she does like to eat and not always healthy food. The weight gain is a combo of eating and body work.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Question? To yall dudes that refer to some girls as girlfriends, are/were they actual girlfriends or just "dates".Being on here I notice dudes use the term alot

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLaker View Post
    Question? To yall dudes that refer to some girls as girlfriends, are/were they actual girlfriends or just "dates".Being on here I notice dudes use the term alot
    I can't imagine that someone that takes as many random dicks/asses for business related interests would be remotely interested in seriously dating any one guy seriously. Can you imagine how many "hey ma's" or "girl I would treat you like ...." she and other girls get on a daily basis?
    That's why if see a pretty chick on bgc and I go to her page and see she has 300 guys as friends, I don't even bother dropping a note. Its like dropping a cup of water in the sea.

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLaker View Post
    When Madison and I first met, she was living in Miami and I was in NYC. We talked over the phone for weeks. Then I invited here to NY to spend some time together. We spent 3 days going out different places. The movies, bars, clubs, a little sight seeing, and of course some serious fucking. At that point, I really did want something more than just fucking. She did too. But the distance between us kinda killed all that. So we just deceided to be good friends and we're still friends today.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    I can't imagine that someone that takes as many random dicks/asses for business related interests would be remotely interested in seriously dating any one guy seriously. Can you imagine how many "hey ma's" or "girl I would treat you like ...." she and other girls get on a daily basis?
    That's why if see a pretty chick on bgc and I go to her page and see she has 300 guys as friends, I don't even bother dropping a note. Its like dropping a cup of water in the sea.
    You'd be surprised. All those guys are nothing but cannon fodder, they no more care about any one tgirl than they would some random sex toy, and that's basically how they view the girls. Many girls yearn for someone that truly want them for the person they are, not just because they are some hot tranny for the night. The girls want someone that wants to grown and spend their life together, that can take the girl out and make her feel like the woman she is, in a relationship that can last more than a few months.

I personally don't think guys are going to ever truly amount to more than seeing the girls as sex object (biased Feminist I am). All the girls with successful long term relationships totally in the open are either with other trans, GG's, FtM's, gay guys etc. However; there are always exceptions to the rule of thought, I just think it's not worth the time playing the field to find them. Many girls that do try guys go for the exact wrong type as well, setting themselves up for failure cause he had that thug look, and likely the mentality to go with it. *shakes head*

----------------
    Now playing: Green Day - Give Me Novocaine
    via FoxyTunes