Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    She's posted a load of personal images at http://www.tgflix.com

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Wow.....I was thinkin to myself "damn this is one bad ass broad" Then I get to reading the profile and it's like....wtf!

Why do these girls speak so negatively when it clearly states what your like or hobbies are? I mean you just killed your own character by saying "I don't fuck with black guys anyway so watch your tongue".

SMH, I loved Shasha Strokes work, but she did the same thing on her BGC profile, and it just makes them come off as your average bitter money hungry tranny who's passable and wants you to kiss her ass because of it.

They so busy ranting about what they don't like that they loose focus on the reason they're networking. Not to mention it's off putting to the few quality guys who may have been initially interested.

But I digress....

Chalk it up as another "She's good to look at but that's just where it stops"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post

But I digress....

Her reviews on certain sites tend to support this opinion.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/1

I like my women like i like my coffee....HOT & BLACK!
    Twitter: @Down4TS

A Slice Of Jazz Heaven
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjBjnL2ZrJU

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Wow.....I was thinkin to myself "damn this is one bad ass broad" Then I get to reading the profile and it's like....wtf!

Why do these girls speak so negatively when it clearly states what your like or hobbies are? I mean you just killed your own character by saying "I don't fuck with black guys anyway so watch your tongue".

SMH, I loved Shasha Strokes work, but she did the same thing on her BGC profile, and it just makes them come off as your average bitter money hungry tranny who's passable and wants you to kiss her ass because of it.

They so busy ranting about what they don't like that they loose focus on the reason they're networking. Not to mention it's off putting to the few quality guys who may have been initially interested.

But I digress....

SUCKS SOMEONE SENDS ME A LINK TO THIS MESS. #1 IM NOT MONEY HUNGRY BGC IS THE WORST PLACE TO EVER CONSIDER RELATIONSHIPS LOVE OR FRIENDSHIP ITS THE EXACT OPPISITE OF WHAT YOU WOULD WANT IF U WERE HONESTLY LOOKING FOR A PARTNER.. MY PAGE IS TO FIND MODELS BLACK T GIRLS AND MANY OTHER SITES HAVE PEOPLE TO GO OUT AND FIND MODELS AS FOR SOLO ARTIST AS MYSELF WE HAVE TO FIND OUR OWN SO I DECIDED TO MAKE A PAGE THAT IS ONLY LOOKING FOR MODELS ON OUR OWN..LIKE OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS FOR THIS SITE HAS A BGC PAGE "ONLY FOR BUSINESS" THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL IM DATING OR INTERESTED IN DOING ANYTHING WHY ANYONE ON THAT SITE FOR A FLING...IM A BUSINESS WOMAN NOT A BLOW UP DOLL FOR THE TIME BEING.. AND IM NOT MONEY HUNRGY I HAVE MANY WAYS OF MAKING MY MONEY "IN GOD WE TRUST"!! STRAIGHT TO THE POINT IM ONLY INTERESTED IN MODELS ... YOU DONT GET HIGH ON YOUR OWN SUPPLY..IF I WASTE TIME FUCKIN RANDOM PEOPLE FOR NOTHING WITHOUT A CAMERA I WOULD BE A FOOL...AND IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLACK MEN CAUSE MOST OF MY CREAM TEAM CO STAR MODELS ARE BLACK SO PLEASE DONT GIVE PIECES TO MY PAGE YOU GUYS ARE WELCOME TO SEE MY BGC PAGE ITS NOT PRVT AND UNKNOWN LIKE OTHERS WHO SNOOP ON PEOPLE THAN ADDRESS THEM IN RANDOM FORUMS IT IS WHAT IT IS! I WILL FOREVER BE 100 ABOUT WHAT I DO I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE...IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE OR ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO CHECK ME OUT www.sashastrokes.com and you have a bless day!

OWNER OF "THE CREAMTEAM"
    www.sashastrokesxxx.com

Twitter:sashastrokes

Youtube: sashastrokestv

IMLIVE WEBSHOWS WITH SASHA STROKES
    http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?hnumber=749813

Thumbs Up/Down
    And by the way bitter are for people angry or upset about something.....which i am not lmao im paid and happy only people i see complaining are people tryna work the system.. In other words.." pay up or shut up"! The only reason i responded this way is because u had to go into a forum to talk about me instead of the horses mouth "such gossip girls" im live a happy good life and i chat and talk with people and good friends daily when i deal with knuckle heads on bgc and the ts websites "thats not my life" "its my job" take a note to that thnx

OWNER OF "THE CREAMTEAM"
    www.sashastrokesxxx.com

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by a.non.mouse View Post
    Her reviews on certain sites tend to support this opinion.
    Hmmm was that reffered to me have u really seen my reviews on sites cause i have and trust so far so good.. JUST LIKE IN MY VIDEOS I CUM TO THE HEAVENS I FUCK THEM SILLY!! TILL THEY SCREAM LIKE BITCHES!! AND IM 80% OF TIME TIPPED WITH GRACE...I DONT RUSH AND I SOMETIMES EVEN DO THREESOMES SO SWEETY IF YOU HAVE NEVER MET OR HAD VAILD SITES TO PROVE UNLESS YOU JUST WROTE IT OUT OF ANGER..lol PLZ IF THAT WAS DIRECTED TO ME LEAVE ME OUT OF IT CAUSE IF I WAS DOING SO BAD I WOULDNT BE AHEAD OF MY A GAME.. AND REVIEWS PLEASE HOW COME I NEVER HEAR THIS MESS TILL SUMONE IS MAD,THEY CAN GET A FREEBIE I MEAN DAMN WHEN WILL IT END LOL IM GOING STICK TO MY WEBSHOWS AND MY WEBSITES CAUSE NOW I SEE WHY GIRLS DONT DEAL WITH YALL LOL AND WHY PEOPLE WANT TO LEAVE THE INDUSTRY..hmmm tuff skin only goes so far..

OWNER OF "THE CREAMTEAM"
    www.sashastrokesxxx.com

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

But I digress....

Why do bammas stay catchin feelings for ...u know.
    They about that bread. So they only fuck with white dudes, black dudes betta get that paper up.
    Fuck all this hurt locker nonsense y'all talking.
    Find y'all a black or white ts chick that want you niggas money lol, you shouldn't have to beg someone to take ya money.

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Hmmm was that reffered to me have u really seen my reviews on sites cause i have and trust so far so good.. JUST LIKE IN MY VIDEOS I CUM TO THE HEAVENS I FUCK THEM SILLY!! TILL THEY SCREAM LIKE BITCHES!! AND IM 80% OF TIME TIPPED WITH GRACE...I DONT RUSH AND I SOMETIMES EVEN DO THREESOMES SO SWEETY IF YOU HAVE NEVER MET OR HAD VAILD SITES TO PROVE UNLESS YOU JUST WROTE IT OUT OF ANGER..lol PLZ IF THAT WAS DIRECTED TO ME LEAVE ME OUT OF IT CAUSE IF I WAS DOING SO BAD I WOULDNT BE AHEAD OF MY A GAME.. AND REVIEWS PLEASE HOW COME I NEVER HEAR THIS MESS TILL SUMONE IS MAD,THEY CAN GET A FREEBIE I MEAN DAMN WHEN WILL IT END LOL IM GOING STICK TO MY WEBSHOWS AND MY WEBSITES CAUSE NOW I SEE WHY GIRLS DONT DEAL WITH YALL LOL AND WHY PEOPLE WANT TO LEAVE THE INDUSTRY..hmmm tuff skin only goes so far..
    Ummmm....not sure what's going on but Sasha I love you