Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

"back in action"

HEY GUYS AFTER A LONG BREAK WE ARE FINALLY BACK ON THE ROAD AND READY TO CATER AND BE SPOILED..FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT OUR UPDATE VIDEOS AS ALWAYS MUCH LOVE TO FANS THIS GOES OUT TO YOU!![ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Ea_6YRmAY&feature=channel_video_title"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4Ea_6YRmAY&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    OWNER OF "THE CREAMTEAM"
    www.sashastrokesxxx.com

Twitter:sashastrokes

Youtube: sashastrokestv

IMLIVE WEBSHOWS WITH SASHA STROKES
    http://imlive.com/vippath.asp?hnumber=749813

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Lovin you and Unique. You two make a good business couple. Let me tell you Sasha, I was blown away by you and Unique's shower scene teaser. I don't know how old that is, but I'm just now seeing it. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Didn't seem like a teaser to me. More like the real deal!!! I like those kind of teasers!!!! FA SHO!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Hmm.....I know of 3 genetic women who go by the name Unique.

One was a Wiccan and the other two were strippers. Still in touch with one of them though.

I guess it's just something about having that name and living up to it that leaves a presence for some reason.

Never saw that in a ts who dawned the name until I spotted this one posting in HA a year ago....

Other than a few compliments, I have rarely interacted with her though.... don't wanna ruin the fantasy she projects through her work.

In other news I think I"m becoming a tranny magnet! Met on in Starbucks during lunch today and one I suspect of being one on the train going home . She was even tall then me with out the heels. At this rate I wont have to drive around the strip at night anymore.

But I will LOL!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    Hmm.....I know of 3 genetic women who go by the name Unique.

One was a Wiccan and the other two were strippers. Still in touch with one of them though.

I guess it's just something about having that name and living up to it that leaves a presence for some reason.

Never saw that in a ts who dawned the name until I spotted this one posting in HA a year ago....

Other than a few compliments, I have rarely interacted with her though.... don't wanna ruin the fantasy she projects through her work.

In other news I think I"m becoming a tranny magnet! Met on in Starbucks during lunch today and one I suspect of being one on the train going home . She was even tall then me with out the heels. At this rate I wont have to drive around the strip at night anymore.

But I will LOL!
    I once knew a girl named Unique. She was a genetic woman but was basically a bull dagger. And she absolutely hated men. I mean, whatever direction you go in with your sex life is your decision. But dont go hating men as a result of it. Thats just wrong.