I need some help finding a model from this site. I think I saw her vid on ashemaletube maybe. The scene had her and another black guy that never took off his black baseball cap. She was tall, long hair, lightskinned like maybe half white. Really small natural boobs. Black dress with black full panties and black fishnets. The guy was dark skinned I can't remember if he had short dreads or not.

They're on a couch, the scene starts off with the guy standing up and getting undressed and the girl going to work on his dick for maybe 10 or 15 minutes. He's pulling her dress up, touching her butt but the scenes cuts sometimes and her dress is back down covering her butt. Eventually he starts licking her butt and sucking her from behind. Scene cuts to her being naked (can't remember if she still hand the fishnets on) and the guy trying to put it in her. They have sex on the couch and he finishes on her chest.

Forgive my flawed synopsis but I'm working off late night memories. The girl was smokin hot and I wanna join this site to watch her vids. I just gotta find out who she is first. Thx for any help