Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 75/4
    Given: 0/0

Newbies and Oldies

http://www.shemaleyum.com

Well I'm enjoying this week's update! We've a lot of exclusive girls - actually I THINK that right now they're all exclusive to us but I'm sure that won't last long, once people get an eyeful.
    The new models represent the 1369th, 1370th and 1371st individual models added to our database.

Allison (aka Samantha) - we didn't recognise her as she's came along so well in her transition since we last saw her 4 yrs ago. Canadian cool chick.

Aubrey Starr - a new Buddy Wood Tgirl from LA.

It's great to see Katie back and looking incredible. She started modeling for us very early in transition and great to see how she's came on.

Kelly Clare from Boston. HOT HOT HOT. New Tony Vee discovery and we hope to see a lot more.

Leelo Rei ... it's a trap. Shemale Yum continuing to bring these elusive and exclusive alt type models.

Popular NY Latin model Penelope.

New model Sasha Badd from Florida loves showing off. Great look.

Come on folks, check out the free videos at the site and keep us, keep finding and showing the newest and coolest models.

http://www.shemaleyum.com

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    They were damn sexy and beautiful!

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!