Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0

Tgirl look alikes

i was trying to figure out for the longest who this fine specimen looked like then it hit me (am i off?)..... and why isnt she on btg?

feel free to add on
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by ballznnutzz View Post
    i was trying to figure out for the longest who this fine specimen looked like then it hit me (am i off?)..... and why isnt she on btg?

feel free to add on
    My girl cash money aka olivah ovahness. I have to disagree I dont think she looks like Megan Good. She also isnt black..

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltWt1HnHOY0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    certainly could have fooled me. she has to be partially black. in related news adriana lynn isnt black (%100) and she appeared on here unless there is another revelation coming my way.

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by ballznnutzz View Post
    certainly could have fooled me. she has to be partially black. in related news adriana lynn isnt black (%100) and she appeared on here unless there is another revelation coming my way.
    Welcome to Cali alot of girls here you might think are black are not. Adriana is not even part black. If i am not mistaken she was requested.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0

Thumbs up Both beautiful

kilakali,

Well both are stunning! I would love to see more of them!

Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    Welcome to Cali alot of girls here you might think are black are not. Adriana is not even part black. If i am not mistaken she was requested.

Thumbs Up/Down
    this is me requesting olivia on btg.

Thumbs Up/Down
    There's a cd from maryland on black gay chat that looks just like meagan goode, I can't remember her name or screen name though. She bad as hell. I say cd because I don't think she has boobs or takes mones, just naturally fem and soft.

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    There's a cd from maryland on black gay chat that looks just like meagan goode, I can't remember her name or screen name though. She bad as hell. I say cd because I don't think she has boobs or takes mones, just naturally fem and soft.
    i think there needs to be a committee to decide whats a ts, a tv or a cd lol...

cuz i don't think having boobs is what differentiates a ts from a cd...i think that's just some elitist ts's have come up with as a put-down...hell, there are gg women with no boobs at all...doesn't make them any less female or feminine...

not directing this comment at you, but i think that's just a dumb ass way of thinking...just like saying because a dude chooses not to hustle or sell drugs, that he's not a 'real nigga' smh...

I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    As long as she feels like a woman inside she is a ts...that's the only criteria

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0
    Kila, This girl is very attractive. The tatoo across her chest just isn't though.
    Too bad.