Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Given: 0/0

"The Biggest Are How Big!?!"

I've sat back and studied a lot of camera angles, ruler shots, focal points, and vids of the girls claiming 8" plus and compared the vids to similar models with legit ratings and proven photos, taking height and weight into consideration. (Yes i was bored) LMAO at none of the girls being 10". Mariana, suzanna, tameka, unique, and flavia are the only girls close to that range and from everything i've checked they rest around 9 to 9.5. And before anyone tries to contest this, how many "legit" ruler shots have you seen other than unique that were that large?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    I don't pay for sex but I still view the ads on Philly BP for various reasons.

And for some reason 9 inches seems to be the magic number they use for ads here. And since I know a good deal of the TOP/verse girls in my city. I can assure you that most of them are no where near 9 inches. Most are between 5 and 8 inches tops. 8' being maybe 3 or 4 of them. The rest embellishing their size considerably.

But it all comes down to the person. I've encountered a few tgirls with no more than 5 inches who love topping. But were bad as hell and knew what they are doing vs the 8 incher who didn't know shit.

On the flip side I know a petite tgirl with a large cock that only bottoms. Problem with that is that she has no ass or hips what so ever. And depending on how she's dressed and how her hair is done she can b so-so on passability (but then so can many genetic girls) But despite that, she's still fun to be around and very "sensual" so to my surprise I had found myself rating her in the top 5 amongst genetic females in the bedroom. Which isn't an easy task.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    I don't pay for sex but I still view the ads on Philly BP for various reasons.

And for some reason 9 inches seems to be the magic number they use for ads here. And since I know a good deal of the TOP/verse girls in my city. I can assure you that most of them are no where near 9 inches. Most are between 5 and 8 inches tops. 8' being maybe 3 or 4 of them. The rest embellishing their size considerably.

i know what you mean. i see it all the time, especially from some of the women I've been with (not bragging). Its just a shame. But what can you say? Its like the pizza hotpocket that looks delicious on the box, but ends up being red cheese when you cook it LOL.