Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by PK Vegas View Post
    Kelise is a great girl. When I shot her for TranSexDomination she was incredible to work with. The only problem I had was focusing on my work. Looking at her through the camera was so distracting. The girl is REALLY pretty.

Not only is she pretty but she really is a fun girl to hang out and talk to. If you ever get a chance to hang out with her . . . take it! She is definitely a jewel!

PK Vegas
    I can imagen focusing on the task at hand was difficult. Kelise is probably one of the most passable and attractive TGirls that has come along in a very long time. She's very close to matching Victoria Porche who is, by all accounts, i.e. - body and attitude -, exactly what is ment by someone that possess the best of "both" worlds. Can you imagen having the insight of both the womans and mans perspective on life?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2

Thumbs up Kelise has upgraded

She has a whole new look now. She has dyed her hair, breast are bigger she is looking better than ever now.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

Exclamation hi

my kind of girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by kilakali View Post
    She has a whole new look now. She has dyed her hair, breast are bigger she is looking better than ever now.
    Oh really....sounds great. What color did she dye the hair?? Just curious... (need a visual..in my mind at least)

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDickenstein View Post
    Oh really....sounds great. What color did she dye the hair?? Just curious... (need a visual..in my mind at least)
    She had reddish highlights..she changed it back to black now.