Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    i love how you come on here ask for a password to a site for which this forum is for and when someones calls you on that you claim it was a joke (i dont get the joke by the way).then you turn around and ask for payment methods.someone calls you out again for your foolishness and you have the nerve to get mad at them for what? making sense?!?!? no sir you need to go suck a dick (for which you applied) and stop posting your stupidity.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH4FyRUOex8[/ame]
    To elaborate, I've seen people go a long way to make sure they can make an effective and impactful troll. We just as easily could be looking at a rather admirable (at least for me) tactician. "We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us."

Quote Originally Posted by vidman View Post
    Some games aren't worth playing my fare lady. What this is, lovely Emma, is an illusion. Merely a method by which to gain attention. I'm just not interested in that game. I'd rather play checkers.
    More fun than being troll fodder, that's for damn sure, and yet that seems to be seldom applied as opposed to a silly notion of an eye-for-an-eye mentality being mandatory. Humankind never does cease to fascinate me.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by t3h EMMA View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH4FyRUOex8
    To elaborate, I've seen people go a long way to make sure they can make an effective and impactful troll. We just as easily could be looking at a rather admirable (at least for me) tactician. "We are legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us."

More fun than being troll fodder, that's for damn sure, and yet that seems to be seldom applied as opposed to a silly notion of an eye-for-an-eye mentality being mandatory. Humankind never does cease to fascinate me.

Well I have, in the past, applied the "silly notion" and wound up feeling mentally blind and toothless. I'm glad I'm so fascinating! lol!!!

stefon
    at amberski....dropdead..idnt care about ur input so fuck off

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by stefon View Post
    If you don't want input don't post comments publicly.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by stefon View Post
    Eh, if all it took was to say it, I'd be saying it to fuckers (plural intended, but I'll bet the farm nobody cares) like no one's business.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    If you don't want input don't post comments publicly.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Jl2-hStluM[/ame]