Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0

Is this the guide on how Tgirls who top keep their man?

http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/4S...eature=related

I'm a little bored so I felt like entertaining this......Now Lets say this shit actually works.

Can some one tell me how this is any better than the crap the guys get called out for?

Granted that her response would obviously be the typical ""Guys do it all the time...blah, blah, blah".

But I can guarantee that the guy she recorded isn't the same type of guy that she's calling out. So again, how is she any better for making a fool out of that guy?

I can also confirm that a tgirl can fuck the shit out of her guy w/o losing her womanhood or sanity in the process.

This is the type of stuff that gives tgirls who top a bad name.

....Then wanna question why there's no nominations with her name on them...

Unbelievable...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    I'm tired of hearing and seeing this chick

Thumbs Up/Down
    Some want attention whether it comes in positive or negative fashion.

I shall now place one more soul to rest.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

Thumbs down Uncalled for

That was all wrong for a number of reason's. Especially the FIRE ENGINE RED WIG.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Lmaooo....you can't see dudes face nor did she give out any names so who cares.I will say tho I'm not one to really top but when I do its so a turn off when a nigga bitches out.some of y'all voices be going up mad octaves, moving like females and etc.I want you to take dick like a man.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Taking dick like a man usually involves being knocked into a stupor and raped. Haven't you seen OZ?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0
    OZ was a great show.

Thumbs Up/Down
    One of the best if you ask me. I could sit through all 6 seasons without a complaint in any of them.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/4S...eature=related

I'm a little bored so I felt like entertaining this......Now Lets say this shit actually works.

Can some one tell me how this is any better than the crap the guys get called out for?

Granted that her response would obviously be the typical ""Guys do it all the time...blah, blah, blah".

But I can guarantee that the guy she recorded isn't the same type of guy that she's calling out. So again, how is she any better for making a fool out of that guy?

I can also confirm that a tgirl can fuck the shit out of her guy w/o losing her womanhood or sanity in the process.

This is the type of stuff that gives tgirls who top a bad name.

....Then wanna question why there's no nominations with her name on them...

Unbelievable...
    she's actually on point with everything she said. Men do it to women and it works. She's also right in that there arent many tgirls around that can do it like her. I like Sasha. She keeps it real. I got no problem with what she said. Preach on Sasha!! I might have to come over to DC to get fucked up with her. Always wanted the Sasha experience.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by jigglygmoney View Post
    she's actually on point with everything she said. Men do it to women and it works. She's also right in that there arent many tgirls around that can do it like her. I like Sasha. She keeps it real. I got no problem with what she said. Preach on Sasha!! I might have to come over to DC to get fucked up with her. Always wanted the Sasha experience.
    Considering who your default is, I'm not the least bit surprised about you drinking the same Koolaid as her.

But aye if you wanna get humiliated and punished because you didn't "take out the trash". Have fun with that..

To everyone else low on common sense. For the record getting someone high or drunk in order to sodomize them against their wishes is a "SEX CRIME"!