Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Question?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 2/0

Wink A Question?

if a guy only dates T girls exclusively does that make me gay or at least bisexual

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Yes ........

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    ...... or no.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 0/0
    Bi..........

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozay View Post
    if a guy only dates T girls exclusively does that make me gay or at least bisexual
    Depends who you ask..

If you ask most of society or rather most of the black community they'll go "Eww Gay!" But that includes the large amount black men that would fuck a Tranny if no one knew. Plus you've gotta keep in mind how bass ackwards the black community is. Drugs and Gun violence are at an all time high where as high school drop outs and teen pregnancy is as well. Yet for some reason Gays and TS are the devil in every conversation these idiots indulge in.

Basically most people don't even understand themselves so why entertainer some ignorant idiots rant about what you like.

You are who you say you are.

Besides anyone with a half a brain is aware that there's more to life than just Gay, straight and bi. Where do inter-sexed individuals fit into this equation?

Food for thought: It wasn't until the late 60's that women wearing pants became fashionable. Thus making women wearing men's clothing acceptable in American culture despite most religions preaching against it.

But don't tell the average hetero male that their girlfriend is technically a cross dresser....They'd prefer to remain in denial.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    No, that makes you straight. Labels are unimportant, but to be clear, being gay is being attracted to the male image.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    Depends who you ask..

If you ask most of society or rather most of the black community they'll go "Eww Gay!" But that includes the large amount black men that would fuck a Tranny if no one knew. Plus you've gotta keep in mind how bass ackwards the black community is. Drugs and Gun violence are at an all time high where as high school drop outs and teen pregnancy is as well. Yet for some reason Gays and TS are the devil in every conversation these idiots indulge in.

Basically most people don't even understand themselves so why entertainer some ignorant idiots rant about what you like.

Besides anyone with a half a brain is aware that there's more to life than just Gay, straight and bi. Where do inter-sexed individuals fit into this equation?

Food for thought: It wasn't until the late 60's that women wearing pants became fashionable. Thus making women wearing men's clothing acceptable in American culture despite most religions preaching against it.

But don't tell the average hetero male that their girlfriend is technically a cross dresser....They'd prefer to remain in denial.
    Very well said Indy.....and in addition to what you said. WHY IN THE HELL DOES IT MATTER!!! If I were you, Rozay, I wouldn't begin to get into all of that labeling nonsense. Be who you wanna be. Date who you wanna date. Like who you wanna like and steer clear of the hypocrisy and judgmental people who claim they are Christians, yet they judge others for their sexual preferences despite the fact that the bible says "Judge ye not less ye be judged." Hypocrisy at it's finest!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0
    I'll tell you what that makes you.

It makes you someone who loves TGIRLS. "PERIOD"

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    Depends who you ask..

I always love your posts. Like I've told my sons, gender and sexuality are not black and white. I don't worry about what people think!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness View Post
    I always love your posts. Like I've told my sons, gender and sexuality are not black and white. I don't worry about what people think!
    Here, here!