I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 0/0

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post
    Im gonna go with 'tattoos, drugs, clothing and trips' for $1000
    Right...

And i'm not trying to be disrespectful to women, but she doesn't -look- like she invested it into aesthetics...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0
    WOW! That's a nasty picture.

You get in this world what you deserve.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Damn...I guess Dream is not a TS after all...more like a CD. I actually seen him/her in Hollywood, FL about 2-3 years ago.

Damn, it's funny what kinda hook ups these TS get...I really believe a lot of rich and famous ppl probably been with a few of the regular 'girlz' you see on your local track.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by qcutta View Post
    Damn...I guess Dream is not a TS after all...more like a CD. I actually seen him/her in Hollywood, FL about 2-3 years ago.

Damn, it's funny what kinda hook ups these TS get...I really believe a lot of rich and famous ppl probably been with a few of the regular 'girlz' you see on your local track.
    Yeah I've heard stories but in respect to the Chaser Code I refer not to indulge them.

I was on an actual date with this one tgirl who was just randomly putting guys on blast that she claimed she fucked when I picked her up from her neighborhood. Four blocks from her house and already, she's like...."That boy right their sucks dick. Oh and him he likes to get fucked. And that guy right there is my cousins baby father. He always be trying to flirtin with me and he knew me since I was 10."

Now normally this would trigger off a red flag. But this tranny was bad as hell with out even trying so "thirsty" overruled common sense....

..........and so I fucked her. *SMH*

And like clockwork it was revealed that she was a headcase with sticky fingers and a growing drug problem soon after. So I cut her off, even took a short break from chasing. Last I heard she was C02'd but unlike her I won't say another word about it.

Don't know why this thread reminded me of she looked a lot better than "Dream" But like this mysterious celeb I guess it doesn't pay to be dick hungry no matter who the chick is.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 2/0
    Not for nuttin, that pic is no dream!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by qcutta View Post

This really is a pet peeve of mine. I left the comment alone for days, and now I've decided to ask, what (in your words) makes her a CD versus a transsexual?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    This really is a pet peeve of mine. I left the comment alone for days, and now I've decided to ask, what (in your words) makes her a CD versus a transsexual?
    That is an excellent question for everyone in this forum. I would like to know as well. I see ads with women calling themselves TG/TV or TG/CD or all three TG/TV/CD. Is there a specific definition for all of these abbreviations?

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazharlem View Post
    That is an excellent question for everyone in this forum. I would like to know as well. I see ads with women calling themselves TG/TV or TG/CD or all three TG/TV/CD. Is there a specific definition for all of these abbreviations?
    Yes, there is indeed specific definitions for each of those terms and none have anything to do with sexual orientation, as they are strictly about identity whether permanent or temporary:

Transgender - is a broader category/umbrella term which includes many gender variant groups like cross-dressers, transvestites, genderfluid, and to some extent though contested transsexuals.

Transsexual - People assigned one sex at birth based on genitals, but feel they are assigned the wrong sex and desire to transition from one to another. Very specifically, transsexuals go through life feeling born in the wrong body, and typically desire to permanently establish a gender role as the gender they identify as.

Transvestite - is the process of ''cross-dressing' for the explicit purpose of sexual gratification. It is purely about the sexual thrill of wearing the clothes of the opposite sex.

Crossdresser - a person that wears the clothes of the opposite sex. A male actor playing the role of a female is technically a cross-dresser (tyler perry). The term denotes an action or behavior without attributing a cause or purpose for such. Historically, women wore male clothes to serve in the military. Currently, many gay men or women, may dress in the opposite sex clothing (drag) for the fun of the activities (i.e. going to club, ball, pageant, etc) and not have any explicit sexual fetish from solely wearing the clothes.

Genderfluid - individuals who do not identify as either male or female, identifies as both male and female, or identifies as androgynous.