Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 61/0
    Given: 33/2

TS MMA Fighter fighting license under review...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    Given: 2/0

Cool Very Interesting

INTERESTING!

The first thought out of my head is that she shouldn't be able to fight against the other women. Reason, is that men are stronger than women in general. Known and proven fact. My current girl friend said the same thing and she's a TS. But looking at this girls body makes me think differently. She looks more in line with the other female fighters.

Probably couldn't beat the current female champion though.

This should be very ground breaking indeed.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by DYNACORD View Post
    INTERESTING!

The first thought out of my head is that she shouldn't be able to fight against the other women. Reason, is that men are stronger than women in general. Known and proven fact. My current girl friend said the same thing and she's a TS. But looking at this girls body makes me think differently. She looks more in line with the other female fighters.

Probably couldn't beat the current female champion though.

This should be very ground breaking indeed.
    I posted about this on my facebook and I'm so proud for her!! Actually, the only ts that are in general stronger than genetic females are ts that dont consistently take their hormone regiments for years.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Wow! now i'm not trying to get on Remy bad side but, .....Cmon son! There is no way she is adhering to a regiment that makes her weaker while participating in a sport that favors strength. That would be completely counter productive to her success. Her advantage is not having to take testosterone for gains, since she is the only one in her division who naturally produces it. To seriously think that this is in any way fair and equal competition is delusional at best. She should be allowed to compete, but not with females. If you care to need any precedent in the matter please google the transgender Muay Thai fighter from the Philipines who fights in the male division.

As a sidebar, how many of you guys was watching the news story and couldnt figure out who was the trans? they got me on that one! lol..

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by nycguy View Post
    Wow! now i'm not trying to get on Remy bad side but, .....Cmon son! There is no way she is adhering to a regiment that makes her weaker while participating in a sport that favors strength. That would be completely counter productive to her success. Her advantage is not having to take testosterone for gains, since she is the only one in her division who naturally produces it. To seriously think that this is in any way fair and equal competition is delusional at best. She should be allowed to compete, but not with females. If you care to need any precedent in the matter please google the transgender Muay Thai fighter from the Philipines who fights in the male division.

As a sidebar, how many of you guys was watching the news story and couldnt figure out who was the trans? they got me on that one! lol..
    She doesn't produce testosterone naturally. You may have missed that bit of the article but she is post op since 2006. She would need to take steroids to have the strength of a man, simple biology. There is nothing that separates her from other females physically or mentally. Secondly, there are very simple test that all trans take monthly (that seriously follow their hormone regiment anyway) that shows their Testosterone levels and estrogen levels to make sure it is all in balance with a genetic female. In order to compete she has already taken and passed this test which allows her to compete in California where she already had her MMA license.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 6/5
    I agree with Remy on all accounts. I don't see any advantage body wise if you take everything into account. I believe that the male brain has the ability to be more aggressive and a predator in nature, but it's hard to say if it comes out in this girl. Hope to see her fight in the future to see where she stands physically.