Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suzanna Holmes

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 2/0

Suzanna Holmes

Browsing Eros, saw Suzanna with an ad up in London. Gonna go out on a limb and say some airbrushing/photo editing going on...but don't really matter.

http://www.erostranssexuals.com/lond...ms1-holms1.htm

Any photog's in jolly ole England who can bring her back to the pages of BTG???
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    ("Legacy" Re-shoot requests):
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

The West Coast BTG Informant
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 46/2
    Given: 23/2
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDickenstein View Post
    Browsing Eros, saw Suzanna with an ad up in London. Gonna go out on a limb and say some airbrushing/photo editing going on...but don't really matter.

http://www.erostranssexuals.com/lond...ms1-holms1.htm

Any photog's in jolly ole England who can bring her back to the pages of BTG???
    Last I heard on her is that she lives in Italy. She speaks very little english wonders who did that ad for her?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Not tryin to be a smartass, but I'd be surprised if she speaks Italian. Maybe she does now, I realize she been in Italia for a good while.

What I'm sayin is I'm sure she has a local native language "sponsor" for where she travels...?

Re-shoot requests:
    Jean Black | Vanniall | Ry | Kandy Kreamzzz | Keiosha Kong | Alexxxa | Octavia | Holly Strokes | Salina Samone | Shannon Pipes | Lauren Denise | Sunshine | Kandi Bunz | Deja | Raven Mystique
    Victoria Porshe, Sapphire_NYC, Topaz, Kendra, Almond Joy, Amaris, Celeste, Infinity (Bronx NY), Nef, Julia Jones, Paradise (Cali), Tymeisha, Fantasy,

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 3/0
    Dont know her personally, but from my own personal experince, a great majority of Non Americans, can speak at least 1 other language if not more.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Somebody correct me, but didn't Suzanna get misfigured in a scuffle or something down in Brazil? That's why she hasn't been on this site for quite sometime. I think that scenerio about her was discussed on this site a few years back. If anybody know, call me out because I'm thinking of Sylvia Boots, too; she got caught up in murder rap!

Big DICK or BIG dick, you decide !
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by TVSURFER View Post
    Somebody correct me, but didn't Suzanna get misfigured in a scuffle or something down in Brazil? That's why she hasn't been on this site for quite sometime. I think that scenerio about her was discussed on this site a few years back. If anybody know, call me out because I'm thinking of Sylvia Boots, too; she got caught up in murder rap!
    I remember that. I heard something about acid in the face. However, those shots look like she has had ample facial plastic surgery.

Large Member for 38 Years

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdicki View Post
    I remember that. I heard something about acid in the face. However, those shots look like she has had ample facial plastic surgery.
    Yah I remember hearing the acid in the face thing too. I think it was confirmed by reliable sources, but not sure it's an urban legend or not.... If it did happen, yah looks like she either had the issues fixed or like I said some serious airbrushing/photo-shopping was going on with the Eros ad.

Re-shoot requests:

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Something I have noticed since that acid story came out is that she seems to cover the left side of her face with her hair....just sayin

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by machinist View Post
    Something I have noticed since that acid story came out is that she seems to cover the left side of her face with her hair....just sayin
    Absolutely right. Any recent pics (and she has appeared at the least on Brazilian-Transsexuals if not this site since the attack) show the left side of her face covered as it's scarred (and maybe her eye is fucked up also).
    Many of the Brazilians travel to Europe for work - most of them speak very little English - Suzanna spoke almost none when I met her 7 years ago. I've always failed to see the appeal in her.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/1
    Ok first off I didnt even know she was still alive (seriously)

Second I love her movies, but I would keep a 6 foot wall between her and my ass.