Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/3
    Given: 0/0

My homie found a pic of a Tranny on my phone

This is a WORST CASE Scenario. I can NEVER live this down to my crew. They will always have in the back of they mind that they know i like trannys.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrone70 View Post
    This is a WORST CASE Scenario. I can NEVER live this down to my crew. They will always have in the back of they mind that they know i like trannys.
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

so how did it happen???

iv actully been in that situation myself before! lol
    my homeboy saw a pic of this exgirl i was talkin to on my phone an he was like "ehh uhhh, yo girl gotta real strong jaw line man, are you sure dat aint no nigga folk?"
    i was like uhhh, hell naw man!

and ever since he's made a few jokes about it here an there but i think he still prob has his suspicions about it tho.....

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Lol is it really that serious though? It's 2013 my man. Lots of people are into lots of different things. I would think that who and what you're doing behind closed doors really shouldn't matter to the homeys but social stigma is what it is I guess. IMO you're better off doing without people that are gonna cut you off over this sort of thing. I personally don't go running off at the mouth to my boys about how much I like tranny cock but I'm real enough to own up to it. Your business is your business dude.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Reminds me of this one time my home girl found a pic of a black dude in my phone.
    I was like shit now people know i like Negros.
    *sarcasm obviously*

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by kasseen View Post
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

so how did it happen???

iv actully been in that situation myself before! lol
    my homeboy saw a pic of this exgirl i was talkin to on my phone an he was like "ehh uhhh, yo girl gotta real strong jaw line man, are you sure dat aint no nigga folk?"
    i was like uhhh, hell naw man!

and ever since he's made a few jokes about it here an there but i think he still prob has his suspicions about it tho.....
    I know its all shits and giggles in this post but I knew a young dude who was murdered a few years back in bmore. He was a blood, one of his homeboys used his phone and saw some text messages from a tranny to dude, nude pics and all. They took lil homie to the woods and killed him...as much as we think shit has progressed it hasn't. Atleast not on some of the blocks I grew up on.

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    That is an extreme subculture stepped in violence and crime.that's not even a close comparison to normal society and how most people live their lives.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    I know its all shits and giggles in this post but I knew a young dude who was murdered a few years back in bmore. He was a blood, one of his homeboys used his phone and saw some text messages from a tranny to dude, nude pics and all. They took lil homie to the woods and killed him...as much as we think shit has progressed it hasn't. Atleast not on some of the blocks I grew up on.
    Thats why alot of black guys wanna keep that shit a secret
    a situation I witness on the train in chicago I seen a dude get stomped for just admitting he talked 2 a tranny by his own guys,I 2 had a situation of when I happen to see a tall thick girl so I talked to her got the number and walked away and a couple of corner boys was who knew her was like "thats a nigga" and i was like I know and dont give a fuck those boys went on a gay bashing tirade I didnt want 2 but I got ignorant will them but at the end they backed down anywhere niggas are the worst with this so I guess thats why alot of them are on the low.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Two tears in a bucket, fuck it. Some people would be mad as they see it as "you were with holding the truth from them", if they still can't be your homie over something like that you are better off with out them anyway though.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozay View Post
    Thats why alot of black guys wanna keep that shit a secret
    a situation I witness on the train in chicago I seen a dude get stomped for just admitting he talked 2 a tranny by his own guys,I 2 had a situation of when I happen to see a tall thick girl so I talked to her got the number and walked away and a couple of corner boys was who knew her was like "thats a nigga" and i was like I know and dont give a fuck those boys went on a gay bashing tirade I didnt want 2 but I got ignorant will them but at the end they backed down anywhere niggas are the worst with this so I guess thats why alot of them are on the low.
    that on the low crap is bullshit..ive been out with plenty of guys (one from this forum) with out any problems or public out burst.
    im sorry but i think yall hype shit up wayyy to much...sure some people are ignorant but its not death to be seen or associated with a ts

Thumbs Up/Down
    I hear you. (I'm speaking on myself) Ideally you want to be real and say yea it's true. But it's complicated (to me) because the fear is that it will affect how people (you care about) see you. I think the severity depends on your family/friends/associates.
    Also the herd mentality is the worst. The more defensive you are, the more jokes. It's seems a little easier to own up to it, IF that's your only preference but when you like GG's also, then the fear is that people will assume they you don't like women and (and because of ignorance) that you like men instead. Since that's not true, owning up to it is like saying I like men, when that's not actually your thing. It's like taking on a false identity in place of your current identity. Perception affects reality. But you never know this new reality may not be as bad as it seems. It might even be a better reality overall but it's a new world of sorts and the unfamiliar can be scary.