Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 75/4
    Given: 0/0
    Ammy - August 12th

Ammy is 24 and she's an absolutely stunning ladyboy from Bangkok. She arrived with a nice outfit, smelling nice perfume and all smiling. Her face is so sexy and she has a beautiful smile. I was completely wowed. She made me touch her boobs and ass so I could feel how soft and natural feeling they were. She's proud of them and she totally should be.

I thought she couldn't be better, but then she unpacked her cock! Thick, heavy uncut cock and with really big balls. Unbelievably hot girl! She's a genuine versatile and she loves sex. Awesome skills, really.
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Nancy - August 13th

Nancy is a stunning 30 years old ladyboy who works around Silom in Bangkok. I met her online and she was supposed to introduce me to some friends of her who wanted to pose for me but when I saw her, I was completely wowed by her beauty and asked her to shoot her the next day.

Nancy is a healthy and smart girl. She is unbelievably feminine and very passable. I think she has a nice voice too. She has a beautiful face, eyes, nose and mouth, nice hair and a great skin. Her boobs feels amazing, very soft, she's very sensitive from her nipples AND she has milk. She has a beautiful uncut cock, she loves to get sucked and she's very active and she gives oral. Her ass feels great too and she likes to bottom and top.

She's really, really good in bed and she loves to lead and be very active which is contrasting with her calm and polite general attitude. She kisses, she smile, she talks, etc.

She went back home and slept early the day prior to the shoot so she would feel good when she arrives. She likes to take care of herself and the one she loves.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Pond - August 14th

Pond is a 20 years old ladyboy from Bangkok with an all natural body. Her face is very sexy, hot eyes and horny look all the time. She has hormone tits and she packs a sexy uncut cock with big balls.

She has a tiny voice. Killer kisses, expert tongue. She's more bottom. She was extremely horny during this shoot and it's completely impossible to say no to a girl like her.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Baam - August 15th

Baam is "ladyboy next door" looking girl. she is from south. Small body, tanned skin, decent size surgery boobs, small tight ass and a really nice cock. She's top mostly and on the aggressive side. She says she can fuck long time, hard and cum 2 times. She's very passable and discreet overall.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Dawan - August 16th

Dawan is 20 years old. She's a short top ladyboy with a funny face. She's from Bangkok. She has a natural body with not too big surgery boobs. Sexy uncut cock that she loves to use. She's good in bed and was horny.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Vivi - August 19th

Vivi is back! Vivi is a hot girl who originally came to Bangkok to avoid flooding, she's back a year after looking as sexy as always!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Donut - August 20th

Donut is a friend of Nina. She lives in her hometown in Prachin Buri and she took the bus to Bangkok for the shoot.

She's all natural. She took hormones for a while but she quit for about six months.

She told me that two days before the shoot, she topped a guy for her first time and she was really happy that it finally happened. She usually bottoms.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Jenie - August 21st

Jenie is a fun ladyboy next door who works in a small restaurant in Bangkok. She has natural body but she had facial surgeries. She's from Issan. She always wears different clothes than the usual Thai ladyboys/girls. She has a pretty big collection of colorful sneakers and caps. She always carries a backpack too. She's bottom, she just loves to get fucked! She has great oral skills.

Thumbs Up/Down
    WanWan - August 22nd

Wanwan is an 18 years old 10 months, Bangkok born ladyboy. She's has fair skin, very cute face with nice eyes and beautiful smile, tall, no boobs and an unbelievable ass. Her ass is 100% natural but look how round and sexy it is. especially for a girl who is slim like her.

She's loves her ass, she likes to be bitten, spanked, get her ass licked and off course she likes to bottom. To top that she also has a nice cock. As of now, she's not sure if she likes more to bottom or to top. She said it depends on her mood and on the guy.

She's smart and talkative. She's fully aware of how hot her ass is, and she usually loves to wear tight pants.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Mod - August 23rd

Gorgeous Mod is back for a sexy climax scene! Mod has a stunning firm body, big boobs, a sexy ass and a big hard cock!