Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    No offense, but you sound like an idiot if you REALLY think a taller woman is more anatomically able to take a larger penis than a short woman
    Real low class and tacky of you to call me names, but I'm just going by my Personal experiences. I'm probably sure there are some tall ones who can't take it and some smallers ones who could ( again, based on my experience with genetic girls). But IMO, the majority of the taller/BBW chicks (GG and TS) usually can accomodate larger dick size.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by qcutta View Post
    Real low class and tacky of you to call me names, but I'm just going by my Personal experiences. I'm probably sure there are some tall ones who can't take it and some smallers ones who could ( again, based on my experience with genetic girls). But IMO, the majority of the taller/BBW chicks (GG and TS) usually can accomodate larger dick size.
    I apologize.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    I apologize.
    No need for that...we're just having discussions/debate on a topic,

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    he's not completely wrong. when you find yourself with a small chick, most cant take a huge ****. But on average, with TS normal-tall height, it doesnt matter.

I think he's wrong. I've seen tiny Asian chicks take a lot more than girls twice their size.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    I think he's wrong. I've seen tiny Asian chicks take a lot more than girls twice their size.
    yea but at teh same time its part of the asian culture to be submissive so its only natural theyd be more used to it. Maybe not initially but eventually.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    yea but at teh same time its part of the asian culture to be submissive so its only natural theyd be more used to it.
    What a crock of total horseshit. Where did you get that from? That's akin to saying it's part of black culture to be subservient.

Thumbs Up/Down
    What a crock of total horseshit. Where did you get that from? That's akin to saying it's part of black culture to be subservient.
    are you serious? thats reality. Thats how most asian women are traditionally raised. not to mention ive had 2 asian girlfriends, well 1 girlfriend and 1 boo-thing LOL.

Thumbs Up/Down
    even in every vid on each asian site that comes out, 99.9% are of girls bottoming.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Too funny! I have half a mind to start calling all the ignorant posters Toby!!! *whip crack*

Seems like there is some over generalization going on, although I would probably say most mainstream media (aside from anime/manga/horror genres) show Asian women giving utmost respect to authority figures. I don't know that I would categorize that as subservient, or something particular to women, as male and females do the same. Two Asians is an extremely small sample of the entire Asian culture to be based off of though.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    I always wanted to know which "horse shit" was more significant..."A crock", "A load" or "A pile"?

Does the metric system factor into this...? Never mind my head hurts.