Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    LOL I'll admit I was reaching with this statement trying to explain, and didnt explain that very well. I just meant constantly taking a big D will loosen the booty, but didnt wanna get the point i was trying to make lost in translation lingering on that too long.
    No, constantly taking big d day in and day out will loosen the booty.kinda hard to lose your walls from just regular sex

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    Black girl here who likes to give head lol
    hahaha *round of applause*.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    No, constantly taking big d day in and day out will loosen the booty.kinda hard to lose your walls from just regular sex
    im pretty big and was in a committed relationship for 7 years. I could def tell the difference babe. I think she's loose for life LOL.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    LOL I'll admit I was reaching with this statement trying to explain, and didnt explain that very well. I just meant constantly taking a big D will loosen the booty, but didnt wanna get the point i was trying to make lost in translation lingering on that too long.

Of course it will.

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    I also feel your confusing the word submissive with the word slave or weak. Its more about being non-confrontational, keeping the peace, meekness, modesty, not being arrogant or prideful. Maybe submissive is just a bad word to use, but it doesnt change that Asian women are usually more willing to go with the flow in comparison with other races.
    No, I'm NOT mistaking it - and you're still wrong. They're not more likely to "go with the flow" in the context you are suggesting. Your are completely off on this and basing it on an in-correct stereotype.
    I've never heard the thing about a white woman being quicker to give head than a black one and have never experienced a black woman being slower.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    No, I'm NOT mistaking it - and you're still wrong. They're not more likely to "go with the flow" in the context you are suggesting. Your are completely off on this and basing it on an in-correct stereotype.
    I've never heard the thing about a white woman being quicker to give head than a black one and have never experienced a black woman being slower.
    Thats cool if thats how you feel. I agree to disagree (for the moment) *wink*. The head thing applies to american black women, not all black women, and in all honesty, i cant explain why this sterotype definitely holds some weight. Half the time, thats the reason black guys choose to go fuk with white women. I kid you not.