Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by qcutta View Post
    Damn, Remy are you even Black? Nice way to racially profile/stereotype all Black guys...again, this goes back to the disposable income arguement. Unfortunately, some Black guys may fear losing their jobs/livelyhood if they were to come out and say they date TS. But old White men usually own their own business or have trust funds to fall back on. That's why the only ones (Black) who can really provide or 'sponsor' a TS are the drug dealers who don't really have to worry about those things.
    if its that big of a deal tell shorty to leave her "i have a dick tshirt" at home lmao

seriously tho i use to pick one of my ex boyfriends up from work and he never had any issues..shoot i even went to his job interview with him lol

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    if its that big of a deal tell shorty to leave her "i have a dick tshirt" at home lmao

seriously tho i use to pick one of my ex boyfriends up from work and he never had any issues..shoot i even went to his job interview with him lol

Iz he still working there, xD....

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by qcutta View Post

Iz he still working there, xD....
    you do realize that this is the exact reason why there are no regular ts forum members .what is it about black ts attracted men that seem to think so lowly of the very people they are attracted to...

Thumbs Up/Down
    you do realize that this is the exact reason why there are no regular ts forum members .what is it about black ts attracted men that seem to think so lowly of the very people they are attracted to...
    Fyi. That could be said in the reverse in some situations. I've had many a black ts 'talk down' to me. Or make assumptions without knowing the real deal. So that street has lanes going both ways. Just wanted to put that out there.

I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    P.S. the above statement was just an observation. Not meant to belittle, invalidate or argue your previous statement. Nor was it meant the be an indirect shot at anyone. I'll just say that now.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post
    Fyi. That could be said in the reverse in some situations. I've had many a black ts 'talk down' to me. Or make assumptions without knowing the real deal. So that street has lanes going both ways. Just wanted to put that out there.
    That's very true.i agree.
    I just feel like there is an unusual level of hostility and generalization on this forum.
    What just happened now is a perfect example.i share my personal experience and someone tries to dig at me
    While I'm very opinionated and aggressively vocal (lol) i very rarely directly attack or disrespect anyone.just seems unwarranted is all

Thumbs Up/Down
    That's very true.i agree.
    I just feel like there is an unusual level of hostility and generalization on this forum.
    What just happened now is a perfect example.i share my personal experience and someone tries to dig at me
    While I'm very opinionated and aggressively vocal (lol) i very rarely directly attack or disrespect anyone.just seems unwarranted is all
    You have a point. BUT you can't decide when it's ok to throw shots and when it's not. You've thrown unwarranted shots at me, as I have you. Just comes with internet forum territory lol. Just do your usual, shrug it off and go about your way.

As far as the hostility and generalization you speak of, I think part of it is caused by each side's overall need to be 'right'. When in actuality, neither side is 100% 'right'. You and remy are both transwomen, so y'all see things from one side of the glass. The men see things from the other side. Neither side sees the WHOLE picture. Not to mention, its hard for people in general to admit that they might be 'wrong' about something they believe.

Just my opinion *shrug*

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post
    You have a point. BUT you can't decide when it's ok to throw shots and when it's not. You've thrown unwarranted shots at me, as I have you. Just comes with internet forum territory lol. Just do your usual, shrug it off and go about your way.

As far as the hostility and generalization you speak of, I think part of it is caused by each side's overall need to be 'right'. When in actuality, neither side is 100% 'right'. You and remy are both transwomen, so y'all see things from one side of the glass. The men see things from the other side. Neither side sees the WHOLE picture. Not to mention, its hard for people in general to admit that they might be 'wrong' about something they believe.

Just my opinion *shrug*
    cosign on that one

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Baby, I was just joking...stop being over sensitive about everything, k?

And I don't 'lowly' of TS (or any other human) for no reason. I wouldn't even bother to come here if I didn't have luv for Beautiful Black TS Queens. But at the same time, they must behave as one as well.