Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    'I'm sure you'd be okay with a fellow TS were outing a man based on nothing more than a rumor, correct?'

you made an assumption and i called you out on it.
    the next time YOU address me dont lump me into a mentality you may of encountered.all ts woman dont think the same
    Sure. LOL.
    If I would've just let you talk, I'm sure you would've proven me right but since I spoke on it first without letting it occur, you were able to pretend that you wouldn't do any such thing. I'm too skilled in psychology for you to try to play me.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Opulence View Post
    Sure. LOL.
    If I would've just let you talk, I'm sure you would've proven me right but since I spoke on it first without letting it occur, you were able to pretend that you wouldn't do any such thing. I'm too skilled in psychology for you to try to play me.
    Dude, you clearly know nothing about Amber whatsoever. Typical internet bs, you can't claim to know what a person would do or wouldn't do when you haven't a clue about them at all. What I imagine is really happening is that if you were in a similar situation You would call a person out, and so you are projecting your own beliefs onto her. Thankfully, her moral fiber is better than your lowly expectations of her.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Opulence View Post
    Sure. LOL.
    LOL like i really care to try to play someone i don't know