Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/1
    Given: 0/0

"Tranny Chaser" stigma

I know personally that I am genuinely fond of beauty…why is it that guys get labeled as "tranny chasers." We typically have to go through SOOOO many avenues to get the quality girls attention (either there's a distance or a period of "testing how interested you truly are). I think we might feel its safe to not put all our eggs in one basket in the initial stages. Just my opinion.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkut View Post
    I know personally that I am genuinely fond of beauty…why is it that guys get labeled as "tranny chasers." We typically have to go through SOOOO many avenues to get the quality girls attention (either there's a distance or a period of "testing how interested you truly are). I think we might feel its safe to not put all our eggs in one basket in the initial stages. Just my opinion.
    no diff than reg chicks calling u thirsty.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by kingkut View Post
    If that's your opinion then why should anyone else's mater?

There is a silver lining here. When I'm on facebook all you here are girls complaining about guys. That girl with 50 shared stats from "niggas be like" and "A real man..blah, blah, blah" are the same ones asking me to come through despite having a big ass "CHASER" icon as a default.

So don't be deterred by dumb shit that doesn't really apply to you. Trust me the few that are quick to use that phrase aren't worth picking up anyway.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    no diff than reg chicks calling u thirsty.
    This and wat Chaser says...its kinda similar to what females back in the 80s/90s who liked to call all men 'dogs'...its just a defense mechanism to protect their feelings against heartbreak.

I don't hear it too much nowadays like I did back in the mid 2000s; but try not to let it faze you much, k?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    I dont think that every man into ts woman are tranny chasers, however there is a certain type of man who while willing to engage in sexual activities with a ts woman would never entertain the notion of dating solely based on her gender.said men are often on the low as well and are to be avoided socially.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    hahahahahahaha dude im done.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 63/18
    Given: 2/0
    That is hilarious. This might be the first Christian movie I won't be pissed off he's in lol.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Nice find,

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    I understand that title being given to those guys who attempt to fuck every TS they come across, but I've met some who call guys a tranny chaser just for being attracted to them. A lot of them feel that if they aren't the first TS that you've been with, then you must be a chaser. I don't understand that and I cut all communication when they start talking like that.