Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Opulence View Post
    I understand that title being given to those guys who attempt to fuck every TS they come across, but I've met some who call guys a tranny chaser just for being attracted to them. A lot of them feel that if they aren't the first TS that you've been with, then you must be a chaser. I don't understand that and I cut all communication when they start talking like that.
    Sometimes the girls do use the term incorrectly, or just are mad and talking shit so say it, not that that is right of course.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Sometimes the girls do use the term incorrectly, or just are mad and talking shit so say it, not that that is right of course.
    I've addressed that issue w/ several t-girls and you're the first to acknowledge that many do misuse that term.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    A lot of them feel that if they aren't the first TS that you've been with, then you must be a chaser
    This has been My experience with some girls as well. Thats like a gg calling me a womanizer because I'm not a virgin *shrug*

I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/4
    Given: 1/0
    There's probably not much difference between a womanizer and a tranny chaser, in terms of how they operate. But a genetic woman has more choices, she can dump the womanizer and opt for a romantic guy, and she can do this more readily than a Tgirl can. At least that's what I've heard and read often. So that 's where the resentment come in.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrF View Post
    There's probably not much difference between a womanizer and a tranny chaser, in terms of how they operate. But a genetic woman has more choices, she can dump the womanizer and opt for a romantic guy, and she can do this more readily than a Tgirl can. At least that's what I've heard and read often. So that 's where the resentment come in.
    excellent point

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by MrF View Post
    Are you kidding me? I've personally seen, that even on the ugliest chicks bgc profile she has at least 20 dudes with their cocks hanging out their pants listed as friends. Ts have just as many choices as any other women. However most, from what I've seen and read online are only concerned with how much money you have or how big your dick is.

YOLO

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    Are you kidding me? I've personally seen, that even on the ugliest chicks bgc profile she has at least 20 dudes with their cocks hanging out their pants listed as friends. Ts have just as many choices as any other women. However most, from what I've seen and read online are only concerned with how much money you have or how big your dick is.
    Exactly.
    I've conversed with plenty who claim to want a relationship, but the first questions they ask pertain to money or sex. I'm tempted to believe that all the talks about wanting a relationship is just that....talk. And it's sad because I genuinely wanted to date a TS but I've damn near lost all hope.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Exactly.
    I've conversed with plenty who claim to want a relationship, but the first questions they ask pertain to money or sex. I'm tempted to believe that all the talks about wanting a relationship is just that....talk. And it's sad because I genuinely wanted to date a TS but I've damn near lost all hope.
    i have more guys who come at me just wanting sex than the ones who genuinely want to know me.
    another big problem is allot of guys lie to me about wanting to really be my "friend" but all they really want is a girl to fuck on the regular.
    i understand that all woman face these same challenges but we as ts woman also have to deal with ALLOT of dl men. is it really so hard to understand why some ts woman say "fuck it, i only care about money" when 8 out of the 10 dudes who approach you only want to deal with you as a secret?

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    i have more guys who come at me just wanting sex than the ones who genuinely want to know me.
    another big problem is allot of guys lie to me about wanting to really be my "friend" but all they really want is a girl to fuck on the regular.
    i understand that all woman face these same challenges but we as ts woman also have to deal with ALLOT of dl men. is it really so hard to understand why some ts woman say "fuck it, i only care about money" when 8 out of the 10 dudes who approach you only want to deal with you as a secret?
    And like always...deflecting blame instead of admitting that some TS actually do give guys a hard time. Why is it so hard for y'all to admit that instead of always flipping it and shifting blame? Maybe I should just become one of those guys who fuck y'all and kick you to the curb. That way, I won't have to worry about your playing games with me and apparently, those are the only kind of guys you all respect.

Thumbs Up/Down
    And like always...deflecting blame instead of admitting that some TS actually do give guys a hard time. Why is it so hard for y'all to admit that instead of always flipping it and shifting blame? Maybe I should just become one of those guys who fuck y'all and kick you to the curb. That way, I won't have to worry about your playing games with me and apparently, those are the only kind of guys you all respect.
    I was simply sharing my experience and giving an insight into why some ts woman may have issues with men.
    do what you want to boo..."who you fuck don't make me cum" lol