Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    Are you kidding me? I've personally seen, that even on the ugliest chicks bgc profile she has at least 20 dudes with their cocks hanging out their pants listed as friends. Ts have just as many choices as any other women. However most, from what I've seen and read online are only concerned with how much money you have or how big your dick is.
    lol those same dudes are looking for nothing but sex, which is why they only have dick pictures up. How many 'friends' are using dick pictures on their facebook profile lol foolishness. Yeah thousands of choices for random fuck buddies for sure. If a guy wants nothing but regular sex from a girl then she should get that money, might as well get something out of it, as the guy isn't likely to take her out to a movie or anything at all.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Opulence View Post
    Exactly.
    I've conversed with plenty who claim to want a relationship, but the first questions they ask pertain to money or sex. I'm tempted to believe that all the talks about wanting a relationship is just that....talk. And it's sad because I genuinely wanted to date a TS but I've damn near lost all hope.
    uh huh, sure and can we see your profile picture that you display on social networks or wherever you are meeting these girls?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    lol those same dudes are looking for nothing but sex, which is why they only have dick pictures up. How many 'friends' are using dick pictures on their facebook profile lol foolishness. Yeah thousands of choices for random fuck buddies for sure. If a guy wants nothing but regular sex from a girl then she should get that money, might as well get something out of it, as the guy isn't likely to take her out to a movie or anything at all.
    Hey remy. Wanna go to the movies? Lmao

I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    Are you kidding me? I've personally seen, that even on the ugliest chicks bgc profile she has at least 20 dudes with their cocks hanging out their pants listed as friends. Ts have just as many choices as any other women. However most, from what I've seen and read online are only concerned with how much money you have or how big your dick is.
    This...they get mad and call you 'Tranny Chaser' and other sh-t if you have a bunch of Trans on your page, but when you go to theirs its nothing but dick and ab pics. WTF, so again, just let that BS go thru one ear and out the other...

Thumbs Up/Down
    A lady will always be treated as a lady, a hoe will always be treated as a hoe...the only difference between the two is what they choose to accept

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by qcutta View Post
    This...they get mad and call you 'Tranny Chaser' and other sh-t if you have a bunch of Trans on your page, but when you go to theirs its nothing but dick and ab pics. WTF, so again, just let that BS go thru one ear and out the other...
    Lol @ dick & ab pics. That shit is the 100% truth though

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    uh huh, sure and can we see your profile picture that you display on social networks or wherever you are meeting these girls?
    No you may not, because it's not important and I will never publicly show my face on here. Besides, you're gonna try to use my looks to justify the foolishness that I've described. As I explained earlier, you all are always deflecting blame instead of admitting that us guys do put up with bullshit from TS.

But if you must know, a lot of the TS actually approach me...so I can't be too bad looking.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by thegreat1 View Post
    Hey remy. Wanna go to the movies? Lmao
    Uh, I always want to go to the movies. lol That doesn't mean sex is in the offing though. lol My love of cinema is such that I go by myself almost more than I go with someone else. It's almost sad in a way, but also strong as it shows I don't need anyone to make me happy, I'll be happy by my lonesome if needs be. I went to see Evil Dead solo and met this old black lady sitting two seats down from me also solo. I thought it the strangest thing that she would choose that movie to see, but turns out she always loved horror flicks, how awesome are we!?!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Opulence View Post
    No you may not, because it's not important and I will never publicly show my face on here. Besides, you're gonna try to use my looks to justify the foolishness that I've described. As I explained earlier, you all are always deflecting blame instead of admitting that us guys do put up with bullshit from TS.

But if you must know, a lot of the TS actually approach me...so I can't be too bad looking.
    lol That request had nothing to do with your looks, and everything to do with being comfortable with who you are and what you like. Your refusal shows that chances are you are Down Low, and why a girl wouldn't want to deal with you. Girls find all manner of guys attractive based simply on appearance, but it takes more than looks to keep a girl of real substance attracted. I rank personality far higher than appearance. If your personality is that of someone who must hide from society than that is not someone I wish to get to know further.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Uh, I always want to go to the movies. lol That doesn't mean sex is in the offing though. lol My love of cinema is such that I go by myself almost more than I go with someone else. It's almost sad in a way, but also strong as it shows I don't need anyone to make me happy, I'll be happy by my lonesome if needs be. I went to see Evil Dead solo and met this old black lady sitting two seats down from me also solo. I thought it the strangest thing that she would choose that movie to see, but turns out she always loved horror flicks, how awesome are we!?!
    Joke remy. Joke lol.