Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: backpages

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0
    Given: 0/0

backpages

I see a lot of girls from here on backpages, wondering do you guys look through them to find girls to be on here. It's one girl I seen on there, and I have been waiting to see if she will be on here actually a couple but one in particular
    http://maryland.backpage.com/Transse...-12-21/7606774 in info on if she will be on here.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Why chicks use that same 'fake booty' picture, when it is SO obvious that it's not them lol

I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselb View Post
    I see a lot of girls from here on backpages, wondering do you guys look through them to find girls to be on here. It's one girl I seen on there, and I have been waiting to see if she will be on here actually a couple but one in particular
    http://maryland.backpage.com/Transse...-12-21/7606774 in info on if she will be on here.
    The last pic is a fake...

Word on the street is that chick is more of a cd, not a ts. No boobs, no mones, etc...

YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 2/0
    I hate wen chicks use real pix den a fake 1 n its always an ass pix n its alwats the same 10 imma make a post showin the 10 back on topic that girl is fine TS or not

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    The last pic is a fake...

Word on the street is that chick is more of a cd, not a ts. No boobs, no mones, etc...
    She could be in her transition stage...most TS usually go CD first, since it take some $$$ to get those mentioned 'items'.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by qcutta View Post
    She could be in her transition stage...most TS usually go CD first, since it take some $$$ to get those mentioned 'items'.
    That is so not true, not the way it works at all, and kind of shows you don't really understand the terms you are using with regards to CD and TS. The only thing you said that actually made sense was that she could be in her transition stage, which as MtF and FtM are, it is a long transitional stage. Just because a TS is early in transition doesn't make her a CD, she is still TS. Just because a person says they are CD that doesn't necessarily mean that they are TS.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/1
    Given: 1/1
    I used to be cool with her but we kinda fell off in the last 4 or 5 months. She is really cool. She is real and yes, she is trying to transition. She lives in the DC/VA area and considers herself a woman, therefore to me, she is a transsexual. She doesn't have breasts but that is her real ass, real hips and she is crazy bow legged. Hint hint fellas......She loves talking about sexual encounters. So if you ever talk with her, talk about a crazy sexual encounter you had with another girl. She gets VERY turned on. She will, in turn, tell you about some of hers. By the way, back when we used to talk, her BGC name was "pretty324". She might still be there under that name. Hope this helps.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    That is so not true, not the way it works at all, and kind of shows you don't really understand the terms you are using with regards to CD and TS. The only thing you said that actually made sense was that she could be in her transition stage, which as MtF and FtM are, it is a long transitional stage. Just because a TS is early in transition doesn't make her a CD, she is still TS. Just because a person says they are CD that doesn't necessarily mean that they are TS.
    Whateva...while Im not a TS, I do believe I'm right...if she still go out as a 'male' in public, that makes her a CD on the outside...but I think youre just bored and fishing for something to argue and fuss about.

Have fun,

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by qcutta View Post
    Whateva...while Im not a TS, I do believe I'm right...if she still go out as a 'male' in public, that makes her a CD on the outside...but I think youre just bored and fishing for something to argue and fuss about.

Have fun,
    No it's a statement of fact. Try doing some research on what makes a person transsexual. You just aren't capable of using proper terms. There are plenty of CD that masquerade as TS, but no TS starts out as CD, they are just early in their transition.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0
    is it possiible to get her on black tgirls please.