Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dayum kim!

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by ty-clone View Post
    i have a thing for miss carmen, thick sexy girl with a sweet voice. was like when she bust back 2 back
    Yep. Carmen and I hooked up some years ago, I was giving head and she nutted once and wanted me to keep going and then came again a few seconds later. I was like "what the hell......."

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 63/18
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by ty-clone View Post
    yeah fam. but dont sleep on that amazon beauty name dominique. her HC scene ending goes down as an all time great. she gave ole boy the business
    Oh yeah, I nutted pretty damn quick to that. Dominique's large meat and the huge load of sperm was so sexy. I want more scenes with her, dammit. I could watch her stroke all day.

I think I care more about consistency of jizz more than the amount. I like a tgirl to shoot a few ropes of thick, white goodness rather than shoot a gallon of clear shit (although Brittany Fox's last scene here was incredible and one of the hottest cumshots I've seen). Esp. when she looks feminine as hell. That does me in soooo fast.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!