Received: 3/3
    Given: 0/0
    very sad. RIP

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    And if you asked them why were they so opposed to the guy's lifestyle especially to the point of killing him, they couldn't give you an answer.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Opulence View Post
    And if you asked them why were they so opposed to the guy's lifestyle especially to the point of killing him, they couldn't give you an answer.
    There's a pretty good chance they'd play the religious card. They love that one, even more than the race card.

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Mara View Post
    There's a pretty good chance they'd play the religious card. They love that one, even more than the race card.
    Oh of course. That's their favorite excuse. That's why I could never understand how anyone who's gay, bisexual, etc. could embrace religion. They actually embrace the same system that is responsible for the hatred they receive.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    Not just Jamaica...

Also Nigeria, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran, Iraq, Ghana, outh Africa, Zimbabwe, etc etc etc (And yes, I'm generalizing.... So fucking what? There's truth ALL OVER my generalization, and you know it)

... Unlike some so-called "liberals", I don't exempt certain kultures from criticism (which, by the way, is in itself a very insiduous from of bigotry; why would you contrive to hold other peoples/cultures to a lower standard or judgement?)

If a way of life or kulture is shallow and materialistic it should be judged as such: and we have more then enough poets and artists and writers queing up to record our short-comings here in the West on this count.

But, if a way of life is brutally monotheistic and sadistically patriarchial, mysogonistic and homophobic, to the point of being fucking PRIMITIVE and SAVAGE........ Then it fucking well needs to be JUDGED as such... And this is where our so-called poets and politician let themselves AND us down; they are failing to represent life on this planet of ours... All they can see is the localized shit going on in front of their own eyes... What about our people, our brother and sisters, our kin, our fellow spirits in the other 90% of this planet??

And what really fucks me off?... Our countries (the US, and the UK and Europe) REGULARLY give asylum and refugee status to racist, mysogonistic, homophobic creeps and pricks and kunts from the hell-holes I listed above, together with numerous welfare support and assistance from tax-payers, and as a direct consequence "random" attacks on gays and women in the West are now on the rise.... Even here in London, a so-called magnet for gay men from all over, there has been a significant increase in unprovoked attacks on gay guys.... And it is no exageration to say that there are parts ofLondon where you better not let the locals perceive you as gay... (I'm talking about London here, not some backwoods rural village!)

The people we should be giving UNCONDITIONAL refugee status to is the poor guy in this horrible story, and the many hundered of thousands of other guys and gals like him....

The kavemen zombie shitkunt trolls that made his life hell and eventually took his life? May they burn here on Earth and ever-after.

blue eyed devil

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13

Cool

147 VIEWS.... 6 COMMENTS (at point of writing)

Errrr, I'm thinking...... is that more or less what one might expect from a website that might be described as having "an interest" in such a story?

There is, of course, a reason why the response to this brutally ugly and horrific story has been so minimal and lacklustre, perhaps even BLASE.....

BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN IN AMERICA

....So I guess that means mosta you guys n gals don't need to show up and vocalise about it, right?.... You know, nag and moan and shriek and wail about how horrible and ugly American society is, and all the "ism"s and "schism"s that prevail... Because if it didn't happen in your own backyard, and therefore provide an oppurtunity to pour scorn on your own country, then you don't need to work up a sweat and care about it.... right?

Some might say "typical americans" = parochial fucka's

Funny thing is, last time I checked, Jamaica is quite close to America.... And America has quite a lot of Jamaicans migrating there....

And I think most of us know about the - how can I put it - QUAINT attitudes of reggae "artists" to gay issues

Ho hum

Good luck with that!

blue eyed devil

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    RIP

Very sad news to read. It's amazing how America still has a trade embargo with Cuba, but gladly supports countries like this with humanitarian aid despite their gross lack of humanity toward all of their citizenry.

Thumbs Up/Down
    The government is only interested in protecting it's own interests. The interests of the people are only a factor during voting season. You know, when they have to look like they give a shit about some of us and what we think.