Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Please, can we get more positive stories about trans women.seems like the only articles that get posted up here are rooted in violence.we are more than death and violence

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    Amber,

representing this tragic and horrible story (which, btw, I would have known Nothing about had it not been for werwt22 posting in this forum) is not an attempt to smother trans women in more negativity, violence and death...

Neither is it about the specifics of the individuals involved (either the victim or the aggressors)

Rather, it is about predators who commit random and unprovoked acts of physical brutality against ANY individuals because of their race/gender/sexuality etc, AND then use the "camoflage" of their kulture/religion to somehow excuse and justify their vile actions.....

When it happens - and I think most of us know it happens REGULARLY in certain kultures/religions - I for one want it to be exposed.... so that the foul zombie shit-trolls that commit these hateful acts cannot easily skulk back into the camoflaged shadows of their particular kulture/religion, and thus avoid judgement.

I want pure hot HOT spotlight shone all over their pathetic slave asses, exposing their dumbass zombie caveman ways.

Offering their actions silence is not quite appropriate, in terms of the bigger picture.

blue eyed devil

Thumbs Up/Down
    On a more positive note:

In a world full of FAKE machismo, and FAKE rage, and bullshit masculine HYPERSENSITIVITY, Trans Women are indeed a true blessing.... They offer us all, regardless of our sexual orientation, more and more feminine spirit (more than there would otherwise be if they didn't exist)

which is sorely what this place needs!

blue eyed devil

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Can't sit here and look down my nose at Jamaica when 3 weeks ago a man was arrested here in Philly for killing, cutting up and dumping the remains of a tgirl in a lot once she revealed who she was to him. Then you've got all types of hypocrites in the US bitching about new laws put in place for transgender children.

All I'm saying is that the line between 3rd world countries is often blurred at times in the country so don't sleep!

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    Can't sit here and look down my nose at Jamaica when 3 weeks ago a man was arrested here in Philly for killing, cutting up and dumping the remains of a tgirl in a lot once she revealed who she was to him. Then you've got all types of hypocrites in the US bitching about new laws put in place for transgender children.

All I'm saying is that the line between 3rd world countries is often blurred at times in the country so don't sleep!
    See.....I try to tell a lot of these TS to just be upfront with guys about who and what they are. I don't know what happened in the specific case to which you're referring, but it still serves as a prime example of what I try to tell them.

A lot of TS feel as if they don't have to tell guys the truth about themselves. They feel that they can make the guy fall for them first, tell him later on down the road and hope he doesn't snap. That's a dangerous game, but they always tell me that it's none of the guys' business. I don't understand why a person would risk their life like that just to conceal their gender. I know that a lot of TS don't like to identify with who they really are, but why risk your life instead of just admitting it one time? Besides, why go through the trouble of attempting to trick a guy when there are plenty of men out here who are open to dating TS? But for some reason, a lot of them don't like the men that are willing to date them, they like trying to convert men, which again is a dangerous game. That's the part I don't get. But....to each its own.

Thumbs Up/Down
    From what i read the guy probably knew she was trans as he also picked up one of the victims friends before.also they were saying she was a prostitute and that's how she meet the man.
    While I'm sure that it does happen its much more common for us to be killed by someone were know (clients,boyfriends, fuck buddies, etc) and not some random dude we "tricked".

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    From what i read the guy probably knew she was trans as he also picked up one of the victims friends before.also they were saying she was a prostitute and that's how she meet the man.
    While I'm sure that it does happen its much more common for us to be killed by someone were know (clients,boyfriends, fuck buddies, etc) and not some random dude we "tricked".
    Go back and refer to the part where I said I don't know exactly what happened in that particular case but that I was using it as an example to show how violent things could get.

Thanks in advance.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Opulence View Post
    Go back and refer to the part where I said I don't know exactly what happened in that particular case but that I was using it as an example to show how violent things could get.

Thanks in advance.
    Lol keep calm...i was informing, not attacking

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post

I hear that, and of course we have our own horrors here in the so-called "developed world"...

For the record, I'm not looking down on Jamaica.... And I will always meet and treat people as individuals (until such point as they reveal themself to be a zombie)

My point, and my sincere and sharp bad wishes, go towards the prevailing kulture that offers solace and logic and defence of such vile brutality... I have nothing against the specific zip-code of their geographical location...

When someone farts, it's not just their specific ass-hole that smells.... but all the air around them....

Thus, the prevailing attitudes of Jamaica (and Nigeria, and Saudi Arabia, and Pakistan etc etc etc, I think we all know the list if our intellect allows our mouths to be as honest as our guts?) spills and spreads attitudes that pollute far beyond their national boundaries.

And I will continue to shed light on such isms and schisms.

blue eyed devil

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    Lol keep calm...i was informing, not attacking
    I'm very calm...that's why I so eloquently corrected your fallacious statement.