Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 2/0

My attraction to tgirls changed over the years

When I first got in tgirls they had to look like these examples or i wasnt interested

If dem tits weren't big and dat ass wasn't big as hell I was not interested but at the same time I was a near 300 pound man and after getting turned down so much cuz i was fat i decided 2 dropped weight and as I was getting towards my goal I started to notice I was getting alot of attention from certain tgirls and genetic women but i notice the type of tgirls I was attracted to seem to changed here are some examples

from then until now I cant git enuff of girls like these with the slim/slender tights bods with a nice round firm ass and chicago is full of dem lbvs anyway I cant explain why the change I guess if just happen and dont get me wrong if a tgirl with the injection and etc gives me a chances I'm taking it I'm no fool but honestly I prefer girls similar to the 1s in da examples above

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 16/2
    Given: 0/0
    yo rozay give out the names to these nice fit tgirls dammm they look good... I must know who they are

Logansquareman

Girls in Chicago

Wassup Rozay.

Yo I am new to the CHicago area and dont know much about the girls here in town. I was checking out the Bgc situtation and the girls on there arent nearly up to the quality that I am used to coming from the East Coast. Can you teach a brother the ropes around this parts. So that I can get my hands on some of the better options here in the Chi!

Thanks You in advance!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by james7 View Post
    yo rozay give out the names to these nice fit tgirls dammm they look good... I must know who they are
    I dont know none of they names bro

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Logansquareman View Post
    Wassup Rozay.

Yo I am new to the CHicago area and dont know much about the girls here in town. I was checking out the Bgc situtation and the girls on there arent nearly up to the quality that I am used to coming from the East Coast. Can you teach a brother the ropes around this parts. So that I can get my hands on some of the better options here in the Chi!

Thanks You in advance!
    what type of ts u into because there are some nice ones on bgc hell there are even a few bottom males that look like females,Since your in Logan square you kinda got a leg up especially if you into latina trannies there are lotta of them there.you can check craigslist out I personally check it out one in a while I cant stand the guys in there wives lingerie callin themselves trannies.if you p2p again bgc is a good place craigslist to or just go 2 the strolls the girls be on

Logansquareman
    Thanks for the quick reply. I am in to only black Tgirls. And Im fine with both of the types that you gave examples of earlier. Also I went to peep the strolls that are mentioned in this forum just this past weekend and it looked like the parking lot looks right after the club let out. Just Wayyy to many people standing around and also way to many dudes. Are there any balls or something like that coming up that I can check out?

Thumbs Up/Down
    I really dont kno about the balls playa u might wanna go on the southside me personally I like the southside but I wouldnt wanna recommend it for everyone,Im sure you catch a girl on bgc

Logansquareman
    Where at on the southside? And man it be like the same 5 chicks on bgc at all times?

Thumbs Up/Down
    in da 70s and 80s I can hook u up wit a girl i met on bgc

Logansquareman
    Shiiiit. Whats her name on Bgc or what does she look like?