Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozay View Post
    When I first got in tgirls they had to look like these examples or i wasnt interested

If dem tits weren't big and dat ass wasn't big as hell I was not interested but at the same time I was a near 300 pound man and after getting turned down so much cuz i was fat i decided 2 dropped weight and as I was getting towards my goal I started to notice I was getting alot of attention from certain tgirls and genetic women but i notice the type of tgirls I was attracted to seem to changed here are some examples

from then until now I cant git enuff of girls like these with the slim/slender tights bods with a nice round firm ass and chicago is full of dem lbvs anyway I cant explain why the change I guess if just happen and dont get me wrong if a tgirl with the injection and etc gives me a chances I'm taking it I'm no fool but honestly I prefer girls similar to the 1s in da examples above
    You prefer the crossdressing type...whatever floats your boat pimpin

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    YOLO

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by raheme View Post
    You prefer the crossdressing type...whatever floats your boat pimpin
    I wouldnt say that I just prefer the slim/slender natural types.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!