Given: 2/0

Is it good to generalize?

If I was asked this years ago I would say YESS!! but know Idk maybe no now

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    People use words like "generalizing" in order to scare people out of having an opinion. Fuck it. If a group of people share common characteristics, I'm gonna call it what it is. Forget being politically correct.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Opulence View Post
    People use words like "generalizing" in order to scare people out of having an opinion. Fuck it. If a group of people share common characteristics, I'm gonna call it what it is. Forget being politically correct.
    Spot on!...

Generalizing and making judgements is part of Mother Nature... If you have a brain and a soul and gut instinct and a 6th sense then how can you overlook your judgments and generalizations????

If people want to us their (one) life as a chance to portray an allegiance to every single fukking stereotype that they suspect "other people" think they should live up to?.... then I will make MY judgement...

It makes me gag a little vomit in my mouth when people ACT a certain way: acting angry (FAKE), acting alienated (FAKE), acting and speaking and dressing like they're 7 years old (FAKE)... When I happen across such maggots I quickly get out of their presence; I can feel my skin crawling just to be around such zombie SELL-OUTS!!!!!!!!

But having said that.... I ALWAYS take each individual soul as I find them...

blue eyed devil