Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 2/0

A question to the girls on here

can you describe shitty situations guys have put you through?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    all woman suffer the same at the hands of men.doesn't matter if she got a penis or a vagina our struggle is mostly the same

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 7/4
    Given: 1/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    all woman suffer the same at the hands of men.doesn't matter if she got a penis or a vagina our struggle is mostly the same
    But women hold the key. They have a power over us. So, I would argue that men suffer just as much, but it may be distributed differently, like a few men suffer little while women suffer more equally, or something. By symmetry, the integrated suffering is the same. I bet it's a theorem.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    What exactly have you suffered, now?
    I know there was a question before this but you didn't seem to like that one

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    This topic has been overdone in society. How about shedding some light on the BS that us men go through with these women since that seems to be a taboo subject?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Opulence View Post
    This topic has been overdone in society. How about shedding some light on the BS that us men go through with these women since that seems to be a taboo subject?
    Than maybe y'all should act like y'all give a damn instead of saying "fuck that bitch"and on to the next.
    Now I'm not saying that men can't be hurt and woman are angels.i know a few good men that got screwed over by some female.however it doesn't happen with the same frequency and harshness that woman encounter.
    Just visit my school and you'll see the majority of woman with children (especially the woman of color) are single mothers.by single parent i mean the father is nowhere to be seen or heard from.these woman aren't struggling alone by choice!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Handandsom View Post
    What exactly have you suffered, now?
    I know there was a question before this but you didn't seem to like that one
    The usual shit....I've been cheated on, lied to, disrespected, used.plus one who decided that he can't deal with the thought of dating a ts openly (that's only happened once because i personally learned to not deal with that down low bs anymore)

Banned
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Than maybe y'all should act like y'all give a damn instead of saying "fuck that bitch"and on to the next.
    Now I'm not saying that men can't be hurt and woman are angels.i know a few good men that got screwed over by some female.however it doesn't happen with the same frequency and harshness that woman encounter.
    Just visit my school and you'll see the majority of woman with children (especially the woman of color) are single mothers.by single parent i mean the father is nowhere to be seen or heard from.these woman aren't struggling alone by choice!
    After you talk that crap about not generalizing, you turn around and spew some nonsense like this. I can't even take you seriously....not that I ever did (speaking of which, I'll never respond to you again after this). LOL. The "harshness and frequency" that black women mistreat guys is why a lot of men are so dysfunctional but I know...we are not allowed to talk about the BS that women do. We're supposed to pretend, as you are, that men do all the dirt. Men and women mistreat each other equally but you all will never admit it because that doesn't help to fit your victim narrative.

As for these women with kids, I'm gonna ask you a question to debunk the whole notion that they're victims and that is: who chose to lay up with those men unprotected? The woman did and most likely, she knew what he was before she did so but a lot of women, especially black women think they can take a deadbeat and mold him into a good man.

Thumbs Up/Down
    After you talk that crap about not generalizing, you turn around and spew some nonsense like this. I can't even take you seriously....not that I ever did (speaking of which, I'll never respond to you again after this). LOL. The "harshness and frequency" that black women mistreat guys is why a lot of men are so dysfunctional but I know...we are not allowed to talk about the BS that women do. We're supposed to pretend, as you are, that men do all the dirt. Men and women mistreat each other equally but you all will never admit it because that doesn't help to fit your victim narrative.

As for these women with kids, I'm gonna ask you a question to debunk the whole notion that they're victims and that is: who chose to lay up with those men unprotected? The woman did and most likely, she knew what he was before she did so but a lot of women, especially black women think they can take a deadbeat and mold him into a good man.
    LOL someones in their feelings
    Im pretty sure he was asking the GIRLS in here about their experience.so unless you have a pair of tits to whip out you shouldn't of been responding anyway

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 2/0
    I do agree on with you on this all the way