Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrF View Post
    ^ A much appreciated, philosophical reply. But we are different, you and I. Like matter and anti-matter, I think if we met we'd annihilate each other.

More and more I think of the world as a mindless collection of molecules swirling in vortices of energy. But there is, I think, an underlying order to the seeming chaos, though I'm not sure what the meaning of it is. We each map our understanding onto cultural expression and emotion, the mechanisms to deal with an overly complex world. But again, complexity doesn't necessarily imply there is a meaning, it could be just the illusion of meaning.

A bit off topic, I'll admit, but something that's been on my mind ...

My comment was meant to be more of a solution to the whole "Women hold the key statement" not me forcing a philosophy on someone.

I don't disagree with your logic. To deny a woman's power would be bullshit on my part and foolish if I actually believed it. But there are ways of neutralizing some the drama that comes with the women we rate from flawless down to "fuckable". People only do what you allow so at some point you've just got to accept that the suffering we incur is ultimately self-inflicted.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    My comment was meant to be more of a solution to the whole "Women hold the key statement" not me forcing a philosophy on someone.

I don't disagree with your logic. To deny a woman's power would be bullshit on my part and foolish if I actually believed it. But there are ways of neutralizing some the drama that comes with the women we rate from flawless down to "fuckable". People only do what you allow so at some point you've just got to accept that the suffering we incur is ultimately self-inflicted.
    agreed....learned that lesson the hard way this weekend

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    agreed....learned that lesson the hard way this weekend
    That's unfortunate.

The weekend isn't over...have some ice cream and watch some T.V. then sleep it off.

I personally have too many hobbies to let a condition of the heart keep me down for long.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy24 View Post
    That's unfortunate.

The weekend isn't over...have some ice cream and watch some T.V. then sleep it off.

I personally have too many hobbies to let a condition of the heart keep me down for long.
    im a romantic i cant help it *shrugs* luckily i got a good best friend who has my back when my heart gets broken.