Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    Given: 0/0

Cool If Obama had a WAR... what would it look like?

So Obama is about to begin war with Syria?...

Ahhh, don't worry!.... This isn't anything like the dictator who gassed his own people that the discredited warmonger Bush spent 2002 and early 2003 telling us all was a very bad man, and needed to be removed...

The 2003 dictator who gassed his own people was the leader of the Baath Party of Iraq....

Whereas the 2013 dictator who gassed his own people is the leader of the Baath Party of Syria.... Whole nutha ball game...

Oh well, just as long as the USA doesn't lose face... that's the main thing, right?

Hey, if Obama had a war, what would it look like?....

Jeeeeez, what a creepy fukkin prick this fella is...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 2/0
    I take that your not a fan of Obama,I'm not either the guy just isn't liberal enough for me

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    He actually looks a lot better than the last 43. And the smartest thing he did in terms of Syria was let the congress decide. I tell you what though Shaun that pic you have there is one of ignorance and not for the term used, but because you included the pic of Trayvon. Politics is one thing, the human/civil rights issue is another, Playa.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Handandsom View Post
    He actually looks a lot better than the last 43. And the smartest thing he did in terms of Syria was let the congress decide. I tell you what though Shaun that pic you have there is one of ignorance and not for the term used, but because you included the pic of Trayvon. Politics is one thing, the human/civil rights issue is another, Playa.
    My thoughts exactly...what a weird picture to post to illustrate what exactly??

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAUN View Post
    So Obama is about to begin war with Syria?...

Ahhh, don't worry!.... This isn't anything like the dictator who gassed his own people that the discredited warmonger Bush spent 2002 and early 2003 telling us all was a very bad man, and needed to be removed...

The 2003 dictator who gassed his own people was the leader of the Baath Party of Iraq....

Whereas the 2013 dictator who gassed his own people is the leader of the Baath Party of Syria.... Whole nutha ball game...

Oh well, just as long as the USA doesn't lose face... that's the main thing, right?

Hey, if Obama had a war, what would it look like?....

Jeeeeez, what a creepy fukkin prick this fella is...

I liked you...until you posted this bigotted ass shit...fuck you now

I don't make love baby...I FUCK!!!!!!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    I was going to delete this immediately until I saw the replies which make you look as big an asshat for posting this as you must be. What has this got to do with this site other than the Obama being Black and why post this irrelevant and biggotted photo?

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    I didn't reply as I read it as sarcasm. If it is to be taken seriously, then are you Shaun, suggesting that nothing should be done regarding the matter? Just leave the women and children to die bloated and burned in the streets and beds from chemical warfare is your preferred option?

I read an article recently arguing that the death toll from conventional weapons is no different than that from chemical warfare. Do you agree with that ideology? Do you also have no problem with biological and/or nuclear warfare?

I also fail to see the relevance of Trayvon Martin and Syria, you are comparing domestic issue which concerned a State Law problem (Stand Your Ground) with an International issue of war crimes (use of chemical warfare).

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    I didn't reply as I read it as sarcasm. If it is to be taken seriously, then are you Shaun, suggesting that nothing should be done regarding the matter? Just leave the women and children to die bloated and burned in the streets and beds from chemical warfare is your preferred option?

Actually I'm against any miltiary intervention in Syria. There are bigger and more immediate problems to the welfare of the people of the USA which the media and the government seem to be overlooking.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    Actually I'm against any miltiary intervention in Syria. There are bigger and more immediate problems to the welfare of the people of the USA which the media and the government seem to be overlooking.
    Military intervention, at this point, is a very tricky matter with no easy solutions, so keeping our military forces out of it for now may very well be best, as America lacks the resources (by itself) to maintain a prolonged presence while a government is rebuilt. Al Qaeda and Hezbollah have too huge of a presence in Syria to not end up repeating the previous errors of Afghanistan during the Soviet Unions attempt at occupation. Still, humanitarian efforts could be stepped up in the area. Yes, America has a shit ton of issue here which requires urgent attention, but that doesn't absolve America of helping out other peoples of the world.

I'm far from a military strategist, so I don't know what the best option is, but doing nothing until the citizens of Syria are all dead hardly seems like the best option.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    Yes, America has a shit ton of issue here which requires urgent attention, but that doesn't absolve America of helping out other peoples of the world.

I'm far from a military strategist, so I don't know what the best option is, but doing nothing until the citizens of Syria are all dead hardly seems like the best option.
    Why does America have to help out other people when they can't even help out their own? ... and even if you think they do, who gets to pick and choose which?

Your "worst" option, as unfortunate as it seems on a personal level, may just be the "best" option.