Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    Given: 0/0
    Everybody should know by now Obama is put in the position he's in for an Agenda. Before his time is up i expect something major to happen because that's why he's there!!!And it's gonna be worse than anything we've ever seen because he has the face they have been looking for when it comes to destruction and when shit hits the fan they gonna look at people that look like obama and darker and go on a lynch campaign!!Call me crazy if you want , but watch an see....They already blaming negros for why the dollar and the system is on decline now, and they already feel like 99.9 % of us support Obama, so what you think gonna happen, when ww3 happens??? He's groomed for setting this shit up...

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    Quote Originally Posted by Handandsom View Post
    FAILED attempt.
    I suppose this is just social media keyboard ignorance. I got you just hope you are smarter in reality. Cause if you approached me in person with this I would've in turn asked you "whut did the five fingers say to the face? And don't worry I would've given you a convincing answer.
    Or possibly I would've asked what did the raking fingers say to the eyes?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    I was going to delete this immediately until I saw the replies which make you look as big an asshat for posting this as you must be. What has this got to do with this site other than the Obama being Black and why post this irrelevant and biggotted photo?
    Well well, I had no idea I taken the name of Yahweh, Jehovah, God, Obama whatever the fuk you call him in vain??

How nice and reassuring to see the Americans here so protective and patriotic about their President... Well, I suppose he does "look" a lot better than the other 43 (as someone here posted... a Freudian slip, perhaps?)... Yes, that's often what it comes down to with people, isn't it?... "looks"

First off, Obama is not black. He may be "black", but he is not black (and no, before any of you have another phony shit-attak, I am not referring to his "racial" mix). Nothing and no one can BE black or white... this is beginners stuff, and therefore eternally deep... but I'll give you this one for free. I don't state this as some kinda hippy liberal, or left-winger, or progressive etc etc.. I simply recognise it as an elemental reality... Or to put it another way, bogus accusations of "bigotry" are meaningless to my sense of integrity.

I post the pic because it displays Obama how I see him (which is how I see the vast majority of politicians): creepy, oily, vainglorious, and manipulative.... If I want to take the piss out of a politician, I will.

You ask "...what has this got to do with the site other than Obama being black"?

Errr, wasn't it you that "broke" the Travon Martin story here, introducing us all to the KKK racist monster child-molesting paedophile Zimmerman, who votes for Obama, volunteers his FREE time to teach kids of all colors maths and grammar, and likes to ring Police to alert them before commiting his next racist murder?... What did THAT have to do with this site, other than Travon being etc etc etc

Listen, guys, if you feel Obama shits gold and his farts smell of candy... good for you!

If you feel even the bombs he gives orders to drop are beautiful, cool garlanded messages of hope and love, annointed by God... again, good for you! Well done on your truly independant thinking and logic, bravo!

So by all means call me stoopid, and ignorant and insensitive etc...

But lets not try and be all holy and pretend I'm "bigoted"... because that cheapens the word, and makes you/us silly

blue eyed devil

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by SHAUN View Post
    W
    But lets not try and be all holy and pretend I'm "bigoted"... because that cheapens the word, and makes you/us silly
    Nah, just makes you look silly and ignorant - and very very tiring.

Thumbs Up/Down

You ask "...what has this got to do with the site other than Obama being black"?

Errr, wasn't it you that "broke" the Travon Martin story here, introducing us all to the KKK racist monster child-molesting paedophile Zimmerman, who votes for Obama, volunteers his FREE time to teach kids of all colors maths and grammar, and likes to ring Police to alert them before commiting his next racist murder?... What did THAT have to do with this site, other than Travon being etc etc etc

I actually put that on a number of sites and forums I own, including my FB and Hungangels.com. It had nothing to do with him being Black - you are the fool.

Thumbs Up/Down

I post the pic because it displays Obama how I see him (which is how I see the vast majority of politicians): creepy, oily, vainglorious, and manipulative.... If I want to take the piss out of a politician, I will.

No you won't - because the next time you post something similar and non-relevant it's getting removed. Before you start calling freedom of speach or censorship, you're right. My forum, my rules. Go create your own forum for your own political agendas.