Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Iiiiit's Crona!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

Iiiiit's Crona!

Hello lovelies, I'm a new model for Black T-Girls, and I just thought it would be worthwhile to introduce myself, and say hey!

...it's also 3am And I'm beat~
    Attached Images Attached Images

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Welcome to the forum!

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Hey!!!!!!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Heyyyyyyyyy. Welcome and lets get you right in to the mix with this basic question. Why did you attach that particular photo? Why not a more revealing photo, back shot(my personal preference), front shot, etc?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13

Smile

Really lovely to have you here

And LOVING your look in the sets (I think you call it "cosplay"?)... Anyway, you look great, kinda gothy and cutesy and mysterious and sexy all at the same time... ticking lots of uber-Femme iconic looks

Really looking forward to the second set,,, in the "coming soon" pics you are posing with a daintily held dildo, holding it aloft as if it were one of those theatrically long cigarette-holders... I'm thinking a young hot Cruella de Ville

blue eyed devil

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Handandsom View Post
    Heyyyyyyyyy. Welcome and lets get you right in to the mix with this basic question. Why did you attach that particular photo? Why not a more revealing photo, back shot(my personal preference), front shot, etc?
    You totally can check her out in full birthday suit glory on the site as this set, from which the pic is from, is already live.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Remy M View Post
    You totally can check her out in full birthday suit glory on the site as this set, from which the pic is from, is already live.
    Yep we know that much. I appreciate that. Just lookin to know why she didn't provide us with one.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/3
    Given: 14/0

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Crona Valentine View Post
    Hello lovelies, I'm a new model for Black T-Girls, and I just thought it would be worthwhile to introduce myself, and say hey!

...it's also 3am And I'm beat~
    Welcome welcome pretty lady.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Thank you for the welcomes! I hope to "Please" everyone as I star in more shoots in the future~

Quote Originally Posted by Handandsom View Post
    Well, I was sort of half asleep and clicked on the first image that was in my modeling folder to be honest. Yes. My brain was on auto-pilot. I'm sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by SHAUN View Post
    Really lovely to have you here

And LOVING your look in the sets (I think you call it "cosplay"?)... Anyway, you look great, kinda gothy and cutesy and mysterious and sexy all at the same time... ticking lots of uber-Femme iconic looks

Really looking forward to the second set,,, in the "coming soon" pics you are posing with a daintily held dildo, holding it aloft as if it were one of those theatrically long cigarette-holders... I'm thinking a young hot Cruella de Ville

blue eyed devil
    Daaw, thanks! Yeah, I'm sort of "Odd" when it comes to how I dress. I'm heavily influenced by Japanese fashion. Gothic Lolita, and "Visual Kei" mainly. Expect to see that reflect in all of my sets. There are some rather interesting shoots planned in the future.

Crona ♥

Logansquareman
    Dont apologize to that dude! You can post whatever pic that you want of yourself.