Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Iiiiit's Crona!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    Quote Originally Posted by Logansquareman View Post
    Dont apologize to that dude! You can post whatever pic that you want of yourself.
    Yes she could. And I'm sure the apology was "good business". In the end thats what this is all about playa. Good Business. NEWBEE

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down

I appreciate the response

Quote Originally Posted by Crona Valentine View Post
    Thank you for the welcomes! I hope to "Please" everyone as I star in more shoots in the future~

Well, I was sort of half asleep and clicked on the first image that was in my modeling folder to be honest. Yes. My brain was on auto-pilot. I'm sorry!

Daaw, thanks! Yeah, I'm sort of "Odd" when it comes to how I dress. I'm heavily influenced by Japanese fashion. Gothic Lolita, and "Visual Kei" mainly. Expect to see that reflect in all of my sets. There are some rather interesting shoots planned in the future.

Crona ♥
    And so my point in the question was simple as with a business ventures in life if you going to go, "Go hard". That's not in the literal-physical sense. Sell the shoot if you gonna display a shot. You owe to yourself to put your best foot out there.
    But like you said it was late and I believe you, 3am is no joke when tired I burn many a meal f'n around with 3am
    BTW: you do have a pleasant look, I'm curious...........

All round Grooby Guy GroobySteven's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 774/127
    Given: 634/8
    Quote Originally Posted by Handandsom View Post
    And so my point in the question was simple as with a business ventures in life if you going to go, "Go hard". That's not in the literal-physical sense. Sell the shoot if you gonna display a shot. You owe to yourself to put your best foot out there.
    But like you said it was late and I believe you, 3am is no joke when tired I burn many a meal f'n around with 3am
    Is it any wonder that girls don't stay around here long?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by Handandsom View Post
    You do have a point.
    It's funny, because as I crashed out in bed I thought about it, but I was so comfortable I ended up falling asleep before I managed to muster enough will power to drag myself out of bed! But hey, "It leaves more to the imagination" ;D

Heehee.

And thanks, in my upcoming set's you'll see how bizarre my wardrobe is. I'm still trying to talk my director into a Candy themed shoot. Maybe for Halloween. . . A mini pull full of candy. . . ?

What is it that has your curiosity perked, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    I take no offence. ^___^ Let's just all get along! ♡

Crona ♥

Thumbs Up/Down
    Quote Originally Posted by seanchai View Post
    why? grown folks (AND IM TAKING A LEAP THERE) can't handle a question.... which leads to a point... which could make for a better place for all. Some of you can take the most innocent of things and turn them into what you "think" you know them to be. It was a question for the lady whom in the end took no offense from it because in all reality it didnt carry any. Sorta like why you wore red instead of blue? Id suppose by the likes of it you'd respond: "its no wonder why I stop wearing red LoL. I guess there is still wonder in my mind about why they don't stay around here long if your gonna site my comment. But then again we are "jus saying" rigghhhhh.

Thumbs Up/Down
    You do have a point.
    It's funny, because as I crashed out in bed I thought about it, but I was so comfortable I ended up falling asleep before I managed to muster enough will power to drag myself out of bed! But hey, "It leaves more to the imagination" ;D

Heehee.

And thanks, in my upcoming set's you'll see how bizarre my wardrobe is. I'm still trying to talk my director into a Candy themed shoot. Maybe for Halloween. . . A mini pull full of candy. . . ?

What is it that has your curiosity perked, huh?

I take no offence. ^___^ Let's just all get along! ♡

Corona ♥
    Ahhh candy sounds good. In fact that would be cool. Try to get fun dip, I'm jus gonna throw that out there that close up alone would take TS sexxy to another level lol.
    Curosity was in trying to visualize what you were hiding behind the cute face and innocent smile (correct me if I'm wrong about the smile). For me the face drives the train if in fact I can hop aboard then I may want to know what the engine looks like, take a sprint down to the 'caboose' internalize for a while before I head back up........ and let it ride me into the sunset.
    I know there are those pics that leave alot to the imagination and for me that is a hit or miss then there are those pics that allows one to indulge the imagination. Straight hit like I'm subscribing today ya heard LMAO.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/3
    Given: 4/0
    Hello lovelies, I'm a new model for Black T-Girls, and I just thought it would be worthwhile to introduce myself, and say hey!

...it's also 3am And I'm beat~
    Nice picture

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Oh of course fun-drip will be involved! And maybe those super long twizler whip things.

Here's some random shots to make up for my failure of a fort post ^___^

Crona ♥
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thumbs Up/Down
    Oh of course fun-drip will be involved! And maybe those super long twizler whip things.

Here's some random shots to make up for my failure of a fort post ^___^

Crona ♥
    (In my jamie foxx playin ray charles voice) "uttttt uttt now seee I like this woman right hear". She doin what it do. I'm a booty man (just thought I'd say that again lol) but I luv the photos CV, thas definitely good business and good body.

Can't wait to see the rest and if you can pull off that candy thing you got my vote for the year. Long twizzelers (strawberry) i'm rockin wit you.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0

Smile

Hello lovelies, I'm a new model for Black T-Girls, and I just thought it would be worthwhile to introduce myself, and say hey!

...it's also 3am And I'm beat~
    Hey Crona!

I'm Juan. If you ever decide to visit New York City drop me a pm. Possibly, we can hangout.