I feel what chub...... is saying but my question is what makes a person down low I thought that label was for uundercover gay people who were purposefully not telling women they were gay cause they knew most of them wasn't going to let them fuck anymore.... or not be wifey anymore ..... etc. Since when the dude who didn't want the girl to know about the jumpoff was down low... See yall know yall donn fucked up right see see yall know...... donn fucked up (from Menace to Society) LMAO..... For real though I think we need to know from what direction someone is coming before we label them. Like the dude who outted Mr Cee that dude was doing it seemingly, for his minutes of glory. The story could of played out like this: man impersonating a female was shot and killed" before we heard the real story.. All in this forum we would hear shit like they always getting away with this....... But fact the matter is dude was trying to do something wicked here. And I say if you trying to attack me then its war. To sum it up somethings are private what one deems as such is just that. To come along and call that person out on it is a violation.