Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Given: 0/0
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrone70 View Post
    To be honest I don't deal or live on the DL because it wouldn't be fair to myself or the person whom i'm dealing with. PSA fellas if you have a girl/married, just give up the Trannies already. it's not worth it. or if you want to live your life. don't be married be fair to ALL parties involved.
    props props props..theres a vicious cycle of men treating ts woman as a dirty secret and ts woman (even tho this kid isnt one) "outing" the men they deal with.i feel like if you are a woman than live your life like one..outing a guy would not only demean myself but announce to the world that im a man and that his dealings with me were something of a shameful nature.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 35/1
    Given: 3/1
    I think all who was in the know knew Mr C was fucking around with them street hustles. He has a right to live his life the difference IN the real muthafukka(since this is common linguo in this thread) and the muthafukka who gives us real muthafukkas bad names is responsibility. Be responsible for your shit dont bitch out and in the end bitch up on some real fag shit. As men we know what we gonna do and its not till we tired of running do we say ok we really gonna chill on some love/monogamous thing. Myself I messa around when wifey wants to hold out on me (some real bullshit right there). And listen I'm private about my shit so some broad wanna blow up my spot do you and after I beat that ass on some breach of contract shit the only person I owe an explanation to is wifey and at the end of the day if she has a choice in this whole thing like I do and Mr C does. He shouldve pulled the Cory Booker response, but then again we start to get into ones character.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/13

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tsamberskyi View Post
    props props props..theres a vicious cycle of men treating ts woman as a dirty secret and ts woman (even tho this kid isnt one) "outing" the men they deal with.i feel like if you are a woman than live your life like one..outing a guy would not only demean myself but announce to the world that im a man and that his dealings with me were something of a shameful nature.
    100%

He/She is basically shrieking: "I'm a piece of rubbish!.... And yet he STIIIIL went with me!!!"

Pathetic, really.... He/She probably thinks he's doing some kind of honorable "social work", like outing paedophiles or something similar lol... Stupid kunt.

On another side of the equation I would say this: Men have got to start being Real Men and not-give-a-fuk-what-others-think!...

Because so long as there is fragility and weakness in men, then social lepers like Grumbellina Swampdog here will be willing to shame themselves in order to shame others.

blue eyed devil

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    Mr Cee and all DL dudes are all lacking in any real manliness, which is why they bitch up and cower and pretend like they didn't do this or that and can't be themselves in the world. If you can't be who you really are, at the end of the day, you are the punk. lol This whole business of 'outing' people is really foolish though, but some people choose to get their kicks outing people, doesn't mean they deserve to die over it, life goes on. A guy wouldn't only have to answer to 'wifey' they would also have to answer to the police...

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 100/0
    I halfway believe "Being Gay" is more of a fad these days, instead of someone being true to themselves. Anyways, that dude had no right to ruin his career or lifestyle. If thats how Mr. Cee chose to live then so be it. He didnt harm anyone in doing what he was doing. Some sorry ass CD at that, doing the shit for kicks and giggles....really irks me. Shit like that is why so many TS get killed and he playing around wit the shit like its a game. I wish death on no one, but this is a classic case where the right MF woulda blasted his ass til you couldnt tell who he was. No doubts this dude will turn up missing one day if he keep it up.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 2/0
    Quote Originally Posted by werwt22 View Post
    I halfway believe "Being Gay" is more of a fad these onys, instead of someone being true to themselves. Anyways, that dude had no right to ruin his career or lifestyle. If thats how Mr. Cee chose to live then so be it. He didnt harm anyone in doing what he was doing. Some sorry ass CD at that, doing the shit for kicks and giggles....really irks me. Shit like that is why so many TS get killed and he playing around wit the shit like its a game. I wish death on no one, but this is a classic case where the right MF woulda blasted his ass til you couldnt tell who he was. No doubts this dude will turn up missing one day if he keep it up.
    first of all I while I personally don't believe in putting people on blast let's not pretend that this man was innocent. he was engaging in high risk sexual activities behind his wife and families back so he was obviously hurting someone.
    secondly no this is not the reason why so many ts woman get killed. where the heck did you even pull that from??
    so many internet gangsta on here talking about blasting and murking people. you know y'all not about that life lmaaaooo

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/0
    I wouldn't say being dl makes you lack in manliness. Real men just try to avoid conflict and keep what ever he like personally to himself. Everybody don't need to know i like trannys. And everybody don't need to know what woman im laying with. Unless im married to that person. Yes im downlow because like i said before real men go after what they like "which for me is transsexuals and women" but don't like the conflict that comes with it.So i just keep it to myself and shut the fuck up, NOBODY NEEDS TO KNOW. And i know yall gonna say that's not a real man, a real man would let the world know. But this real man here just choose not to im not willing to fuck up a relationship i have with friends and family because OF LUST and trying to defend that shit when i can just keep it to myself!!

Thumbs Up/Down
    I mean it's easy for a transsexual, to come out and call a person a punk or weak cause he choose not to let everybody know he like yall, IT'S EASY BECAUSE YALL ALREADY FELT THE WRATH and some even parted ways with family. I aint willing to do that SO I KEEPIT TO MY GODDAMN SELF hahahahaha. Don't make me a punk, im not just willing to do that. Don't make me any less of a man either. Like i said , i just don't like conflict, and most of the time someone is outed it's by a tranny THAT'S LIKE CONFLICT BECAUSE THEY LIFE HAS BEEN A BIG CONFLICT SO THEY USE TO IT.

A Grooby Photographer Princess! Ms Remy M's Avatar
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 5/1
    Given: 3/0
    DL men are punks because they run from conflicts instead of standing their ground and not being afraid of the consequences of their actions. You have no problem with people knowing you like women, but you have to keep TS a secret. Nobody is saying announce to the world, but like you said you just 'lust' after TS woman and 'love' genetic women. That's why DL guys will be the ones paying for the experience of being with TS, except for with the girls that don't know you for who you are initially. Of course there is no need to announce random one night stands to anyone genetic or trans. We are talking about being in a relationship with someone, but you would never even try, because you are scared.

Not all TS grew up and/or live with conflict from family and friends, my family and friends have accepted me with open arms and love me for who I am. That's what family and friends do. Sometimes it may take people a while to come to terms with it (if they aren't bigoted idiots) but at the end of the day it's worth it to be true to yourself.

Here is a scenario, since you don't like conflict I imagine if someone broke into your house and they tried to rape your wife, you would just run, jump out window instead of trying to fight them off and save her life. Because you are a punk and don't like conflict. In ever in prison, you'd just get your lunch taken, bend over and get fucked instead of standing your ground and knocking the dude teeth out, because you don't like conflict. All just hypothetical but pointing out any situation among the millions of variations in life when a man needs to face conflict and be true to himself and those he care about.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Conflict=Drama and real men don't like DRAMA. I lust after women as well and you right people know because it's looked at as something natural. If i bring a transexual home it's looked at as something UNNATURAL. Then it's going to look as if im going against nature to alot of people, and im not going to like that type of energy being around my people. And why do folks always bring up an ABSOLUTE ofcourse not all are treated like shit BUT I'D SAY MOST WERE most of these tranny's have been in conflict since childhood.So how the hell can they say we not real men!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE US DOWNLOW MEN this aint easy lollllll, we aint ever been in no DRAMA LIKE YALL, we just trying keep things civilized and not go against the grain and if we do nobody HAVE know about it!!

And how can you use something like rape, jail fucked, being beat up , etc. That's a bit extreme. Im talking about social conflict, drama, etc. REAL MEN AVOID THAT!!ALL MY DOWNLOW BROTHAS STAND WITH ME. WE'RE BEING ATTACKED!!!The DLBUC community need to start speaking up. These people don't understand our suffering and question our manhood HOW DARE YOU!!!